Chapter 17

Later that night the team was meeting in the lair waiting to go out on patrol, but Oliver wanted them to meet the new member of their team first. Right at 8:00 a car pulled up and they could see that the driver was helping to get a person in a wheelchair, so they knew that this was Barbara. Oliver and Diggle went out to help the driver and to also lead Barbara around to the back entrance so she could enter the lair without having to go through the club. Once Barbara was led into the lair it was time for introductions.

"Ok everyone this is Barbara Gordon, and she is going to be our new computer expert." Oliver said.

"It is nice to meet you Barbara. I am Laurel Lance, also known as the Black Canary." Laurel said.

"It nice to meet you as well and my code name is Oracle." Barbara said.

"I am Sara Lance, and my code name is White Canary." Sara said.

"Roy Harper also known as Arsenal." Roy said.

"Emiko Queen also known as Artemis." Emiko said.

"John Diggle also known as Spartan." Diggle said.

"Tommy Merlyn and I don't really have a code name as of yet because I am not in the field." Tommy said.

"I go by Speedy as of right now. I think when I go out in the field, I will need a new name though. Everyone knows that is my brother's nickname for me anyways." Thea said.

"Well, it is nice meeting you all and I am looking forward to working with you." Barbara said.

"Ok, there is one more thing that we all need to look at before we go out on patrol. Mr. Fox gave me a list of vehicles that the company has that we might can use. Let me know what you like, and we can maybe work on getting something for any of you." Oliver said as he handed the flash drive to Barbara and she loaded it on a big screen so that everyone could see it.

Oliver, Laurel, and Sara already had motorcycles, so they didn't really need to look right now. Roy, Diggle and Emiko had been riding in the van to get to where they all needed to go.

Roy decided that he wanted one of the motorcycles that were on the flash drive. Diggle decided to just stay with the van. It would make it easier in case the team needed something heavy carried somewhere. Emiko decided that she would stay with the van as well. No need to mess up something that is working for her after all.

"I think it would be good to have someone in the air in case we need that at some point. So, I would like something that would fly." Thea said and everyone nodded because it was a good idea.

"That would help a lot. That is good thinking Speedy. I will get fox to work on making it in your color scheme to match your suit. I will do the same for your motorcycle Roy. What about you Tommy?" Oliver asked.

"A motorcycle will probably be the thing to pick. You can get place with them that you can't with other vehicles." Tommy said.

"Ok, I will talk to Mr. Fox about this as soon as possible and also make sure that the color schemes are right as well." Oliver said.

"So, what is the plan out there tonight Oliver?" Sara asked.

"We are going patrolling, but while we are out there, I want everyone to look at the list and find someone to take down as well. We need to make so headway with the list so that we can make sure the city stays safe after we finish with Tempest." Oliver said.

"Ok, I will take Jason Brodeur. Barbara can you get me all the files that you can find on him being dirty. He also has a man wrongly convicted of murder in jail that will be released if you can find the right information." Sara said.

"I will be working on that while you are changing." Barbara said.

"I will take Edward Rasmus." Laurel said.

"I will get information on all of the people you go after while y'all are changing." Barbara said.

"Ted Gayner." Diggle said.

"Leo Mueller." Oliver said.

"Isabel Rochev." Emiko said.

"James Holder" Roy said.

Everyone then went to change into their suits and when they came back Barbara handed a flash drive to Sara and said, "This is everything that I have on Jason Brodeur. It should put him away and get the other man released."

Barbara then proceeded to give everyone a flash drive with the information on their target that would hopefully keep them locked away for a long time. The team left the lair and went and took care of all of their targets. Once they were done, they had Barbara send anonymous messages to the SCPD so that they would all be arrested.

"Well, that was a good night. We took down six people off of the list and we also stopped some robberies and other small crimes that will make it known that we are out there and if they do anything wrong, we will come after them as well." Oliver said.

"So, when do we go after Tempest again?" Roy asked.

"We will give it a week or two before we go after anymore. We need to be patient with this. I think we go after the two city council representatives. Then last, we will go after Frank Chen. We will make him confess everything to the police and who knows, he might even be able to tell the police about the list. I am not expecting it to be that easy, but I wish it would be." Oliver said.

"That is actually a very good idea. If we can flip Chen and get him to tell the police everything, we can get some help stopping the people on the list." Laurel said.

"That is my hope. I don't think it will work though. We will just have to wait and see. Either way, we will take care of the list one way or another." Oliver said.

"Anything else before we go home for the night?" Oliver asked and everyone shook their heads or said no and then they all left the lair to go home.

A/N: I am looking for a code name for Tommy and a new one that isn't Speedy for Thea. Please send me some names that you would like for either of them. I just always thought it was weird how no one picked up on the fact that Thea was Speedy because that is what Oliver always called her in the beginning. Anyways, I would appreciate hearing everyone's opinion on this and Thanks for the help.