Chapter 38

About a week later the team was in the bunker getting ready to go on patrol when Barbara got a beep on her computer telling her that something was going on out in the city and the team was needed. "What's going on Barbara?" Oliver asked.

"It looks like something of the Ninth Circle are back in town. I don't see Dante, but I do see the one that Emiko calls Beatrice." Barbara said.

"What do you think about this Emiko?" Oliver asked.

"It looks like they are testing us. I don't think Dante is here. Beatrice would be his second in command. If this is what I think it is, Dante is trying to see what we can do so that he knows what he needs to do when he finally comes." Emiko said.

"Do you think he can still get that information if Beatrice doesn't make it back to him?" Laurel asked.

"Yes, I am sure he has control of some of the cameras in the city so he can see what is going on even if Beatrice somehow was not to return." Emiko said.

"Well, let's make this look good so that Dante will see what kind of trouble he is in for when he finally does come here." Oliver said and the rest of the team nodded as they went to change into their suits so that they could go out and stop this attack by the Ninth Circle.

"Tell me what is going on Barbara and Felicity." Green Arrow said as he and the rest of the team arrived at the location.

"Looks like they are trying to still some kind of tech from that building. It won't be good if they get it because this company is known for making tech that is used with bombs and other stuff that can cause a lot of damage." Felicity said.

"Well, we will just have to make sure that they don't get away with anything. Tell us where we need to go Oracle and Overwatch." Athena said.

"Ok, team one needs to go up to the second level of the building and go to the third door on the left and you will run into a group of the Ninth Circle." Barbara said.

"Ok, we are on it. Is Beatrice with this group or the other one?" Green Arrow asked.

"She is with the other one now." Barbara said.

"Ok Artemis, you go with the other team. Beatrice is yours. Make sure she doesn't make it out of here. Either she leaves with us or not at all." Green Arrow said.

"My thoughts exactly. I'm on it." Artemis said.

"Overwatch, where are we headed?" White Canary asked.

"Ok, team two needs to go up to the top floor of the building and the Ninth Circle member are on the fourth door to the right." Felicity said.

"Ok, we are going to take down that team. Artemis, you ready?" White Canary asked.

"Yeah, I want the Ninth Circle dealt with so that I can live my life the way I want to for the first time in a long time." Artemis said.

Team one made it to the second level and went to the door that Barbara told them to go to and they found ten people inside. They entered the room and started to take the Ninth Circle members out quickly. Within a few minutes they had taken all the members down and had restrained them so that they could not leave until the police arrived for them.

"Oracle, we are done here. Is there anything else that we need to do right now?" Green Arrow asked.

"I would probably stand guard where you are just in case some more of their members come and try to get the device that was in that room." Barbara said.

"That shouldn't need all of us though. I think some of us should go and help the other team." Athena said.

"No, we need to trust them to take care of their part. If we don't give them that trust they will think that we think that they can't do it on their own." Green Arrow said.

"I get your point. I know I would think that way." Athena said.

"So, we stay here then?"

"Yeah, we stay here." Green Arrow said.

Team two had just made it up to the top floor and were making it to the room that the Ninth Circle were in. When they barged into the door, the team spread out so that they could take on all the Ninth Circle members that were in the room. Artemis went right after Beatrice and the two engaged in a sword fight that showed that they were about equal in their skills. Artemis seemed to be a bit better though, which would probably be why she was on her way to being the head of the Ninth Circle while she was still a part of the group.

Artemis seemed to be a bit quicker than Beatrice because of her younger age. They were fighting evenly and then Artemis got a cut on Beatrice's arm and that seemed to turn the tide and Artemis started to get more and more cuts in on the woman. Finally, Artemis saw and opening and made a big cut on Beatrice's leg which called her to fall to her knee. This allowed Artemis to knock Beatrice out and then she turned to see all the other Ninth Circle member were restrained. She tied Beatrice up and then Spartan came over and picked her up.

"We need to get out of here before the police get here." Green Arrow said over the comes.

"We are on our way, and we have Beatrice with us as well." White Canary said.

"Good. We will have a talk with her when we get back to the bunker." Green Arrow said as the team left the building and headed back to the bunker to see what they could get out of Beatrice about what the Ninth Circle was going to do next.