Chapter 26

The next night when the team arrived at the bunker, they decided that it was time to put Felicity to work. They had her watching Barbara to see what she needed to do for the team. She looked like she was ready to get to work on something instead of just watching.

"So, Felicity, are you ready to get to work and help us in the field?" Sara asked.

"Yeah. I am ready to do what I can for this team. I do have a couple of questions though." Felicity said.

"I'm listening." Sara said.

"Say you are somewhere, and I see a possible better way of doing something. Do I bring it up or do I let it go?" Felicity asked.

"If we are not in a pressing situation you can bring it up, but if we are in the middle of a fight, it is going to be better for us if you don't interrupt." Sara said.

"Ok, that makes since. My other question is, what if I don't agree with the way that someone on the team does something?" Felicity asked.

"Then you might as well leave now because we are not going to change the way we do things." Sara said.

"No, I am fine with things as they are for now. I just wanted to know if I could bring something up if it ever came to it." Felicity said.

"We are a bunch of stubborn people here. We don't like it when people try to change us. If you have any other questions just ask Barbara. She knows most everything that needs to be known around here." Sara said.

"Ok, thanks. I will get to work now." Felicity said as she went over to the computer.

"Ok everyone, we are going after Isabel Rochev and the hoods tonight. Barbara, you will be in charge of a team of that consists of Laurel, Thea, Roy and me. We will be going after the hoods. Felicity, your team will consist of Sara, Diggle, Tommy, and Emiko. Does everyone know what they need to do?" Oliver asked and everyone nodded before heading out of the bunker.

"Isabel is trying to find a way to get control of QC so that she can take everything away from the Queens. Felicity, I need you to find anything that you can about her being dirty." Sara said.

"Ok, I will get on that. Oh wow, I can see what she has been doing. She buys up companies that are in the same field as her business and then merges them so that they have less competition. Making them a monopoly." Felicity says.

"You work at QC, so you have a password to get into their servers. Hack her computer and see if you can find anything dirty on there." Emiko said.

"On it. Ok, it looks like she has been trying to bribe board members for their stock in the company so that she can get more of the company and hopefully overtake it." Felicity said.

"Send it to the police anonymously. We will have her ready and waiting for them when they get there." Sara said and Felicity did as she was told.

The four vigilantes walked through QC and took down all of the security guards on the way to Rochev's office. White Canary entered, while the other stayed outside and made sure that no one interfered with White Canary.

"Isabel Rochev, you have been buying up businesses and merging them with your and creating a monopoly. You also have been bribing board members so that you can get more power within this company. It is time for you to be punished for your crimes." White Canary said.

"You can't prove any of that stuff. You have no power to do anything to me." Rochev said.

"Don't be so sure. I had to find out that information from somewhere. Maybe your computer that is right in front of you." White Canary said as she approached Rochev, and they began to fight. Rochev seemed to be very skilled but not as much as the White Canary, who soon got the upper hand and knocked Rochev out with her bo staff.

"Ok Spartan, get in here and help me tie her to the chair while the others are watch out." White Canary said.

Once they were done, they left the building and were on their way back to the bunker. At the same time Green Arrow and his team were on the way to the location that Barbara had tracked the hoods to earlier. Once they arrived, Green Arrow gave his instructions.

"These guys are heavily armed. I know we have suits that can take the bullets, but let's not take the chance if we don't have to. Black Canary and I will breach from the front of the building, Athena and Arsenal will breach from the back. Any questions?" Green Arrow asked and everyone shook their heads.

They all got in position and Green Arrow said "Breach" and they all entered the building and Green Arrow and Black Canary found their targets first. They had to dodge a few shots but as a whole, when they got close to the hoods, they were not match for the skills that the two vigilantes possessed being that they could not use their guns. On the other side of the building, things seemed to be just a well as they had for the Green Arrow and Black Canary. Athena moved in on her target who was just turned around as she reached him, and she hit him in the head with her bow a couple of times knocking him out. Arsenal had a little more work to do since his man was able to turn around and get off a few shots. Once he got close enough, he kicked his opponent in the leg causing him to fall to the ground. Arsenal then hit the man in the head knocking him out. Once they were done, they used bola arrows to tie the men up so that they were ready for the police who Barbara was making a call to as they were leaving the building and heading back to the bunker.

Once everyone was back at the bunker and changed into their civilian clothes, they met in the main room of the bunker. "Good job tonight everyone. These teams seem to work well together, so we will stick with them until we see that something needs to be changed." Oliver said.

"So, what's the plan now?" Roy asked.

"We go home and rest. Sara and I will be heading for Central City tomorrow and get the cure for the Mirakuru. We will be visiting our mom while we are there, and we might even check out the Particle Accelerator." Laurel said.

"Trying to get powers?" Thea asked.

"Well, it would be nice to be able to do what my doppelganger could." Laurel said.

"I agree." Thea said and with that everyone left to go home for the night.