Chapter 53

It had been a couple of weeks since the team had received their tattoos and had begun training with Constantine and one of his friends, Zatanna. The team was getting really good at using the tattoos and were going to have their final training session in a few days. For today though, the team was out in the field patrolling and stopping a lot of Ghost attacks on certain areas of Star City.

"Geez. How many of these guys are there? I mean, we have to have stopped near 100 of them over the past couple of weeks." Thea said.

"Well, if they are anything like the League of Assassins, they have an unlimited number of followers. I have no doubt that Darhk would have a following just like my father did." Nyssa said.

"That makes sense being that he was once a member of the League." Oliver said.

"So, where are we going now?" Laurel asked.

"Looks like a big group of Ghosts are going for a shipment of weapons that are being shipped to be destroyed, and on the other side of town there is a group of them going after a bank. I guess they do need money in order to operate." Barbara said.

"Give us the locations and we will split up and take care of both problems." Oliver said and Barbara nodded as the team got the location of the robberies.

"I want Laurel, Thea, Roy, and Emiko with me. Sara, you take Diggle, Tommy, and Nyssa. My team will be taking on the weapon shipment and Sara's will take down the bank robbery. Any questions?" Oliver asked and the team said now and then they left to get to their locations.

. . .

Green Arrow and his team got to the area where the weapon shipment was being attacked. He looked at his team and nodded, because everyone knew what to do so they all went and did what needed to be done to stop this attack.

Black Canary went around the back of the van where all of the Ghosts were and unleashed her Canary Cry on them, just planning to disorient them a bit, but something weird happened and the men were actually thrown backwards by the force.

"I have never had that much power with my scream before. Well, looks like that made this mission a bit easier though." Black Canary said as the Ghost had all been knocked unconscious by the force of hitting the van when they were thrown backwards.

"Yeah, I didn't even get to have any fun tonight." Athena said.

"Well, let's tie these guys up so that they don't escape, then we can check and see if we are needed at the other location." Green Arrow said and the team nodded as they got to tying up the Ghosts and then made the call to the other group.

. . .

"White Canary, do you need any help at your location. We had an easy time with our group and we are available to help if we are needed." Green Arrow said over the comms.

"That was quick. What happened?" White Canary asked.

"We will explain later. Do you need us?" Green Arrow asked again.

"Might as well come on. It will make things go quicker. We will wait for you guys to get here unless they are done before then and try to get away." White Canary said.

"Sounds good. We will be there soon." Green Arrow said.

"Ok guys. The other team is on the way. They were able to finish their task quickly. We wait for them unless the men try to get away before they get here." White Canary said, and the rest of the team answered in agreement, holding their position for now.

. . .

It took ten minutes for Green Arrow's team to arrive and when they did they split up with the rest of them.

"So, what is the plan here?" Green Arrow asked.

"Well, I guess your team can split up and go and get with someone from my team. The plan was to take all of the exits so that the Ghosts had no way out of there. It will only help now that you guys are here." White Canary said.

"Black Canary, go and join the Magician. Athena, go and join Nyssa. Artemis, go and join Spartan. Arsenal and I will stay here with White Canary. Do not move in until White Canary gives the word." Green Arrow said since this was White Canary's mission to begin with.

The others went their own way and met up with their other team members. Soon it would be time to go in and make sure that all of these Ghosts were taken down.

"GO!" White Canary said as the team went to enter the bank from all the entrances, block the Ghost's way of getting out of the building.

It didn't take long for them to take down all of the Ghosts because of the team having more people than there were Ghosts. Once they had taken care of all of the Ghosts, they tied them up so that they were ready for the police when they arrived.

"Well, that is really going to hurt Darhk's operations. I am sure that he needs the money to keep everything that he is doing afloat." Black Canary said.

"It will definitely hurt his operations in the city. Once we are done with training for the tattoos, I think we should split up and some of us will go to Merlyn Global, while some of us will go and take down this underground city that you guys mentioned." Green Arrow said and the team nodded in agreement.

"So, is that it for tonight?" Magician asked.

"Yeah, let's head back to the bunker and do some training, then you are free to do as you please for the rest of the night." Green Arrow said as the team went to head back to the bunker to do some training which was needed so that they could all stay in good form and not lose any ground against any of their enemies.