Chapter 18

It was now the day of Oliver and Laurel's wedding and just as planned it was only close friends and family that was invited. Oliver was going to have Tommy be his best man and Laurel was going to have Sara be her maid of honor. They had decided that they were not going to take their honeymoon until after they had taken down Malcolm and Tempest. It still got to the team that in order to keep up appearances, they would have to be in the presence of Malcolm the whole wedding and reception.

"So, how do you feel? Are you nervous?" Thea asked as she walked into her brother's room to see him and Tommy getting ready.

"Yeah, I am a little nervous. And no, I am not going to run off." Oliver said.

"I never thought you were. You are ready for this. I am happy for you and I am glad that I will be able to call Laurel my sister-in-law." Thea said.

"Well, you are in a unique situation Speedy. You might get to call the other Lance sister your sister-in-law one day as well." Tommy said and Thea gave Tommy a look saying you shouldn't have said that.

"What do you mean by that?" Oliver asked and then Thea shot a look at Tommy that said told you so.

"Just a little joke between Thea and me since we consider ourselves to be brother and sister anyways." Tommy said.

"Yeah, and I have learned to tell when people are lying while I was away, and I can tell that you are lying Tommy. So, tell me what is going on because I am not going out there until you tell me the truth." Oliver said.

"I will tell you Ollie. Just don't blow a gasket when you hear what I have to say. We don't need any drama today on this happy day." Thea said.

"Ok, I promise. So, what did Tommy mean by what he said?" Oliver asked.

"There is no easy way to say this, so I will just come out with it. Mom had an affair nine months before I was born with Malcolm. He is my father." Thea said.

"Ok, so you found this out from your visitors from the future?" Oliver asked.

"Yes. I hope you don't feel differently about me now that you know." Thea said as she looked down at the ground afraid to look at her brother.

"How can I look at you any differently Speedy. You are still my little sister and that will never change. I will always love you." Oliver said.

"Thanks Ollie. Now let's get the two of you ready and get you out there so that your bride doesn't think that you skipped town." Thea said and Oliver and Tommy finished getting ready and left the room so that the ceremony could start.

Oliver and Tommy walked to the front of the isle and waited for Sara to enter and then everyone stood up as the bride walked down the aisle with Quentin. Oliver had never seen Laurel look as beautiful as she did on this day. When she got to the front of the isle Quentin handed her off to Oliver and went and took his seat.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to wed Oliver Jonas Queen and Dinah Laurel Lance in holy matrimony. If there is anyone here who thinks that this couple should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." The minister said.

"Ok, I have been told that each one you have written your own vows. Oliver you may go when you are ready." The minister said.

"Laurel, you are the love of my life. I knew from the moment I saw you that I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. I wish we could have done this earlier, but we had a bit of bad luck and I wasn't able to be here for you or Conner. Now I am here for you and will be for the rest of my life. I love you more than life itself and I will show you that for the rest of this life and whatever comes after." Oliver said.

"Ok Dinah, you may start when you are ready." The minister said.

"Ollie, when you were lost at sea for those five years, it was like a piece of me was missing. It helped that Conner was here because he was a part of you that I could hold onto. When I found out that you were alive, I made a vow that we would never do anything alone again. So, wherever you go I go. I love you more than you can possibly know, and I am happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always be here for you no matter what happens until the end of time. So, don't think that you can get rid of me." Laurel said and everyone laughed at that.

"Do we have the rings?" The minister asked and Tommy and Sara got the rings out and handed them to the minister.

"Repeat what I say Oliver. I Oliver, take you Dinah, to be my wife until death do us part." The minister said.

"I Oliver, take you Dinah, to be my wife until death do us part." Oliver said.

"Put the ring on her finger. Dinah, repeat after me. I Dinah, take you Oliver, to be my husband until death do us part." The minister said.

"I Dinah, take you Oliver, to be my husband to death do us part." Laurel said.

"Put the ring on his finger. By the power vested in me by Starling City I now pronounce you husband and wife. You my kiss the bride." The minister said and Oliver and Laurel kissed for the first time as husband and wife.

"I now present you with Mr. and Mrs. Oliver Queen." The minister said and Oliver and Laurel walked back down the aisle and made their way to the tent where the reception was going to be so they could start the party. This was going to be the best night of both of their lives, and they were going to make sure it lasted as long as possible because they knew that once tomorrow came, it would be back to business as usual and they were going to have to get back to cleaning up the city.

A/N: I hope everyone liked the wedding. I am not the best at wedding scenes, but I do my best to make them the best that I can. Thanks for reading and please leave some reviews to let me know what you think of the fic so far. Thanks again.