description

(y/n) (l/n)

appearance:

height: 165cm (5'5) (just edited the height bc why tf would i put 4'11 ?! 😭)

hair length: (short/medium/long) up to you

hair color: (h/c)

eye color: (e/c)

you were also born with beautiful red star-like birthmarks on the right side of your waist.

you're a very petite girl. with beautiful curves. you have (e/c) colored eyes. you have a super bright personality despite your past, it's important to always stay positive. you give out a very calm aura, but when someone try's or gets you mad, you get furiously mad. you're cocky sometimes when it comes to fighting demons. you can be scary, but only on some circumstances.

abilities:

your family created a the moon breath. since your family created it and you're the rightful air, when using the moon breath, it gives you many advantages, which causes your ability to be stronger than others.

- abilities for the rightful air of the moon breath user

⚔︎ 10x stronger than an upper moon
⚔︎ incredible speed
⚔︎ able to heal yourself using demon blood
⚔︎ able to sense things up to 50m away
⚔︎ having access to fight together with previous moon breath users

when you are at your full potential you release a very scary red and black aura around you, also when you give access to fight with former moon breath users at your full potential, it could possibly lead you to your own death or possibly put you into a coma for many years. (we love an op (y/n)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

☽☾ moon breathing techniques ☽☾

first form: dark moon - evening palace
you draw your sword and slash through swiftly in a single motion; like with all moon breathing techniques, numerous chaotic crescent blades originate from the slash. this technique is reminiscent of Iaijutsu.

second form: pearl flowers moongazing
you perform several slashes that defend you from incoming attacks while also creating a barrage of crescent blades.

third form: loathsome moon - chains
you swing your sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, from which a storm of smaller crescents spread. this technique causes huge destruction in a small area.

fourth form: orbiting moonlight
you orbit around your opponent super fast while slashing deep cuts all around.

fifth form: moon spirit calamitous eddy
you make multiple curved slashes layered over one another, resembling a rising vortex.

sixth form: perpetual night, lonely moon -
incessant
you release a wild barrage of crescent-shaped slashes in front of you.

seventh form: mirror of misfortune - moonlit ☽
you swing your sword in a powerful frontal slash that then creates a multi directional frontal assault, powerful enough to create several deep gouges in the ground and push back two powerful demons.

eighth form: moon - dragon ringtail
you triple the range of your normal attack radius and creates a singular gigantic slash that slowly decreases in size.

ninth form: waning moonswaths
you create a seemingly endless stream of claw-like vertical and horizontal slashes, capable of cutting down your intended target from a long range.

tenth form: drilling slashed - moon through bamboo leaves
you create a triple-layered slash twister, capable of mowing down your targets into three clean pieces.

eleventh form: super moon 9
you backflip into the air and while upside-down, you unleash a powerful slash through the neck of your opponent.

twelfth form: slid moon
you slash your opponent at an incredible high speed, giving lots of pain with each slash towards your opponent.

thirteenth form: bloody moon dragon
bloody dragons surround opponent attacking them, slashing its opponent at flashing high speeds. (this technique was made by your older brother, archie.)

fourteenth form: catastrophe - tenman crescent moon
one of the moon breathing's most powerful techniques. an advanced and more powerful version of your moon breathing: fifth form. you swing your sword and create a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius.

fifteenth form: goddess of the moon
you slash your opponent vertically, while your sword turns turns into a red, blue, purple, pink, and gray ombré color meaning your sword has has obtained poison made with wisteria flowers, causing the demon to instantly die. (this technique was made by your elder sister, nalani.)

sixteenth form: moonbow - half moon
possibly the moon breathing's most powerful technique. you create a barrage of downward crescent slashes, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down on your opponents; the attack itself is powerful enough to create several miniature craters where the slashes have landed. as this technique is so wide-ranged, it is able to easily surround and overwhelm multiple enemies at once.

background

mother: hina (l/n)
father: neko (l/n)
elder brother: archie (l/n)
elder sister: nalani (l/n)
fiancé (time skip: ex-fiancé): hiro hayashi

you're also the goddess of the moon. after your elder sister (who was the previous moon goddess) was killed by muzan, she made you the moon goddess. before her death she knew her time would come, so she taught you everything you needed to know, even giving you memories from the previous moon goddesses, such as your mother, grandmother, and so on. with these memories you were able to see how the your super super super duper great-grandfather (not kokushibo)) and sun breath user almost defeated muzan. your sister also taught you many ways to deafest upper moons. with your family's special abilities, she passed them down to you just 3 months before her death.

one of your ancestors is michikatsu tsugikuni (kokushibo, upper rank 1). he is the original breath user of the moon. he had two unnamed children, and one of them was your super super super duper great-grandfather.

you're basically a descendant.

that is how your family learned the moon breathing technique, before michikatsu turned into a demon. that also means that you're related to, the mist pillar (muichiro).

smuts will have a '☽' next to the title. :)