5. Lower Moon

I woke up a bit tired today. Ugh. How did I even get here? Oh. My. God. I was carried here by that hot guy here? As I remember what I accidentally told him last night, I couldn't help but get all red.

I heard a knock at my door. "Come on in" I said. "You were supposed to come home and eat last night (y/n)." Kanae said in a gentle sweet voice.

"I-I know I'm sorry onee-san." I replied feeling sorry for worrying her. "It's okay (y/n), no need to feel bad. Although, you're looking a bit red. Are you okay?" She said, placing her hand on my forehead. Shit, It's that Sanemi guy. Who is he really? A Demon Slayer?

"She either has a fever, or she's flustered over who brought her in last night." I heard a voice behind Kanae. Shinobu shut the hell up!!

"Ara ara~ is my (n/n)(nickname) blushing over the Wind Hashira?" I heard Kanae ask, with a smile on her face.

He's a HASHIRA?!

"I- mmh. No." My eyebrows furrowed. Kanae giggled. "C'mon let's go eat. You didn't have dinner last night!" I got up and fixed my hair and uniform.

"Thank you onee-san for breakfast." I said, politely. She nodded.

"So how long is your mission going to be (n/n)?" Kanae asked. "Since it's a lower moon, I think about three or four days." I replied.

"I'm positive you're going to come back home safe (y/n)! After your mission all four of us can spend the day together!" Kanae said excitingly, referring to me, her, Shinobu, and Kanao.

"I hope so too!" I replied, matching her energy.

   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* The next morning *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I woke up, fixed my hair, and put on my uniform. I grabbed my nichirin sword and put it to the side. I put my beautiful (f/c) haori that Kanae gave to me over. I'm all set! I felt confident. I had to put faith in myself. Everyone expects me to defeat this lower moon. Even though I've only been a Demon Slayer for a couple of months. Why does everyone want me to become a Hashira so fast? Do they really think I'm that strong? Is there something they see that I don't?

As I was finished eating breakfast I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth before I leave.

I was walking towards the gate where Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao were waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" I say, with a bright smile on my face.

"Are you all ready to go?" Kanae asked. I hummed a yes and nodded.

"Great. I know you say to stop giving you things, but.. I can't help it." Kanae mutterred. She handed me something in my hands. Her hands still covering it.

"I want you to have this. It's mine, but I want you to have it!" She said with a smile. She let go and I saw a beautiful butterfly hairpin. My eyes started to water and a gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you so much onee-san, I love it so much." I said, with a raspy voice.

"I'm glad, now go on, you don't want to keep Gyomei-sama waiting." She said with watery eyes as well. I gave Shinobu, Kanao, and Kanae one last hug, waving them goodbye. "Stay safe guys! I'll be back I promise!" I said as I started walking. "We will! Goodbye, we love you (n/n)." Kanae shouted with a smile, while waving.

Please, let me come back safe so I can spend more time with my sisters.

"Hello (y/n)-sama." Gyomei said politely.

"Hello Gyomei-san." I replied back with a smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* quick info *:・゚✧*:・゚✧