18. History

Most of the Hashira's were there already, as more Hashira's walked in, they were expecting to see (y/n). They were extremely worried for her and Kyojuro, who fought the upper moon three.

Soon, Shinobu, (y/n), Sanemi, and Archie walked in together. All the other Hashira's were shocked to see (y/n) there. They all thought she was resting.

Every Hashira's face had a red tint on their face as they saw the beautiful Moon Hashira wearing her revealing uniform.

Once again, Archie got in front of her as he saw all their gazes. "(Y/n)-chan!!!!" Mitsuri squealed, she ran towards (y/n), softly shoving Archie, causing him to stumble back and bumped into Shinobu. She was struggling to keep her balance, but Archie held her hand, so she can stand straight.

Mitsuri tightly hugged (y/n), but then let go as she saw Sanemi's frightening gaze.

"I'm so happy that you're well, (y/n)-chan! Now we can both eat mochi later!" Mitsuri suggested.

"Is that your brother?" Mitsuri asked, to which (y/n) nodded. "He's kind of cute~" Mitsuri whispered. (Y/n) laughed at her comment.

"Gyomei-san!! Whats up, it's been awhile." Archie spoke. "Archie-sama, glad to see you're back from the dead." Gyomei chuckled, but gave him a frown.

"Ahh, I was out looking for my sister all these years, I checked everywhere, but I couldn't find her," Archie spoke. "I forgive you." Gyomei spoke.

"(Y/n)-nee!!" Muichiro ran towards (y/n) and gave her a hug. "Mui-kun!!" (Y/n) hugged him back. Soon, all the other Hashira's walked towards her.

"(Y/n)! You look extra flamboyant today, glad to see you are here with us!" Uzui winked.

"(Y/n)-san are you okay?!" Iguro asked, holding her both her hands, getting a stare from all the male Hashira's, including Archie.

"I am, thank you, Obanai-san." (Y/n) flashed her lovable smile.

"Glad to see you're doing fine." Giyu spoke. (Y/n) felt butterflies in her stomach as she remembers the last time, they kissed. A tint of red starting to show on her cheeks, this didn't go unnoticed by the Wind Hashira and Archie.

"Yo, Tomioka, my future brother in law." Archie put an arm around Giyu's shoulder. Giyu turned to Archie and gave him an expressionless face. Though, (y/n) blushed even more.

Archie did this in purpose, so Sanemi would get angry. He thought it was quite funny looking at his face.

"The master has arrived." Kagaya's two daughters spoke. As Kagaya walked out and sat at the front of the deck, all the Hashira's knelt down.

"The weather seems beautiful today. The aura is tremendously cheerful today, I can sense." He smiled.

"(Y/n), I am happy to hear that you guys made it back from your mission with lower moon one and upper moon three." He looked over at (y/n), smiling at her.

"Thank you, Oyakata-sama. I am glad to see you doing well today, as well. I pray for your good fortune and health." (Y/n) muttered, with a wide smile.

"Thank you, my child. Archie, my child, welcome back. So tell us, what is your breathing form? After you defeated the upper moon, we must know." Kagaya spoke, calmly.

"Right, well, I used my fathers Dragon Breathing technique." Everyone looked up at him, shocked. His father was the Moon Hashira, he used the Moon Breathing techniques.

"Ahh, I see. I was one of the people your father trusted with his past, but if there is more, please let's us know, if you may." Kagaya muttered.

"My father, Neko (l/n) was originally born, Neko Aroki. His parents were the Dragon Gods. My grandma was the Dragon Goddess..." he stopped, looking towards (y/n).