21. Sumiko, Inoko, and Zeniko

As Uzui told (y/n) to make her way home to get dressed into something nice, so they can take the "girls," Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu to the Red Light District.

(Y/n) entered the beautiful halls to the Moon Mansion. It was pretty lonely that day, it was only the afternoon and Archie went out with Mitsuri, once again. (Y/n) was starting to think they had something going on.

Uzui had the three boys and had to get them ready. (Y/n) didn't understand why, she could've done their makeup and their hair to make them look like a girl, since she is a girl after all. She can't wait to see how Uzui prepared the boys.

She went into her large bedroom and walked over to her closet. She had the shelves filled with beautiful Kimonos and dresses. She had beautiful skirts and shirts at the top. She had a section just for her foot wear.

(Y/n) decided to go with a beautiful light purple kimono, fading into a beautiful dark purple.

She topped it off with her favorite hairstyle

She topped it off with her favorite hairstyle. She put on her necklace with a crescent moon and her initial.

(Y/n) was on her way out ready to meet Uzui and the rest of the boys. She was going to seem as if she is Uzui's wife in order to "sell" the three boys.

"Uzui-san!" (Y/n) shouted and waved her hand in the air as she sees Uzui and the three boys behind him. She looks deeper and smile falls. She looks at how horrible the boys look and bursts out laughing.

"Why is she laughing?" Inosuke said, confused at her sudden action. "Maybe because the big muscle guy looks weird?" Zenitsu spoke.

As they were getting closer all their mouths dropped. They couldn't believe how stunning and beautiful (y/n) looks.

"You look flamboyantly gorgeous, (y/n)-chan," Uzui spoke. The three boys behind him suddenly had hearts for eyes, they looked so red as if they have been sitting in the heat all day.

"Wow, (l/n)-san, you really do look beautiful!" Tanjiro spoke, still blushing heavily.

"..." Zenitsu was lost for words. He couldn't even say anything. It's like he just went mute.

"You look pretty, I guess," Inosuke said, crossing both his arms.

Uzui extended his hand out to (y/n). (Y/n) placed her soft small hand, on his large hand, "thank you, guys." (Y/n) placed a hand on her mouth and chuckled softly.

"Now, where is this, "Red Light District"?" (Y/n) questioned, walking with Uzui in hand. "Just follow my lead, first we'll be "selling" them, in order to find my three wives... I've been writing to them back and forth, but they haven't been writing me back, so I need these three to help me with my mission." Uzui explained.

"Oh no..." is all (y/n) said. They approached their first destination, (y/n) feeling like she was going to drown at how much stares she was getting. Many men were cat calling her as they walked, obviously Uzui cussed them out.