9. Date

Iguro? The only names I knew were of course Shinobu, Giyu, Sanemi, Kyojuro, Mitsuri, and Gyomei. I was shocked when Iguro suddenly took me.

Is this like a date? I'm only 16, I've never been on a date before. Despite being engaged, he would never take me anywhere. I was always trapped inside my home.

I pushed those thoughts away, because whenever I thought about it, it would only bring me down. But Iguro seems different.

The touch of his hand felt so gentle and I could see that he is a very respectful man.

"Iguro-San, why are you taking me out? Is this a-" I was cut off by Iguro.

"Date? You can say that I guess. And I'm taking you out so you can get away from all those freaks." He said.

I giggled at his remark. "Oh Iguro-San, you're so cute!"

He blushed and looked away.

As we arrived at a high class restaurant. I spoke up.

"O-oh Iguro-San, it's okay. We can go eat somewhere else less expensive." I stopped walking.

He turned and looked down on me. "Please, (y/n)-Sama, let me take you here. It's okay."

I shook my head. I couldn't just have people paying everything for me.

"I refuse Iguro-San, I don't want to waste your money! Please save it for yourself-"

"(Y/n)-Sama.. please" he insisted.

"Fine! But I owe you big time." I turn to the side to hide my blushing face.

He grabbed my hand with such gentleness and opened the door for me.

"Hello," I look at the male waiter with a smile.

"Table for one?" He said, completely ignoring Iguro standing next to me.

"Actually, for two." Iguro looked angry and put his arm around my waist.

The male waiter's smile dropped into a frown. He lead us to a booth and handed us our menus.

"Can I take your order now?" The waiter asked with politeness towards me.

"Yes please, can I please get (f/f)?" I asked politely.

He nodded and smirked at me.

I could practically feel Iguro's aura. It felt super strong and I could tell he was angry.

"Let me take you out some time." The waiter looked at me.

"O-oh I-" I was cut off by Iguro standing up and facing towards the waiter.

"Can't you see she's here with someone already?" Iguro looked furious. Even his snake was hissing at the waiter, causing the waiter to stumble backwards.

The waiter chuckled, "and?"

"And she's my girlfriend, so get out of her face!" Iguro shouted.

The owner of the restaurant came and asked us if anything was wrong, Iguro told them, and they gave us another waiter and they said we didn't have to pay, because of how rude the waiter was.

After we were done with our food we had left the restaurant.

"Thank you, Iguro-san!" I smiled at him.

He just nodded me and walked me to the butterfly estate.

"Goodbye (y/n)-sama, I enjoyed our date today." He said.

"Ahh, goodbye, Iguro-san!" I gave him a warm hug.

And with that he left. I opened the gate to the butterfly estate, and as I walk towards the door I see an angry Shinobu.