17. Upper Moon 3

Akaza and Rengoku are fighting, while Tanjiro and (y/n) are watching. (Y/n) can't help it, but feel her blood boiling. She was angry that Akaza interrupted them, she didn't want him to hurt her sunshine. Tanjiro smelled how angry her scent was, he knew how bad she wanted to fight Akaza.

(Y/n) got up and faced Tanjiro, "please stay here, I'm going to help Kyojuro-san, this is upper moon three. He's crazy strong. So please, I must help him." (Y/n) spoke, running off to the fight. Tanjiro couldn't believe how fast she was and how fast everything was happening. They were too fast for him to get a good an actual look at.

(Y/n) sliced Akaza's arms and legs over and over again, so he couldn't regenerate as fast. "Get out of here, Kyo-" she was cut off.

"No! You get out! I have to p-protect you, (n/n)!" Kyojuro got up, struggling.

"You're very strong, moon girl," Akaza spoke, smiling at (y/n).

"JUST DIE ALREADY YOU WASTE!" (Y/n) yelled. Her veins popped out and her (e/c) turned completely white. Her aura was strong, it was scary, if you were to ask Akaza. Kyojuro couldn't believe what he was seeing, he's never seen (y/n) this angry before.

'Breath of moon, third form, loathsome moon - chains!' (Y/n) caused a huge destruction, making the wind pressure higher and causing dirt to fly everywhere. She had 3 wholes in her stomach, as Akaza meant to punch Kyojuro, but missed and hit (y/n) instead.

The three all flew aback and (y/n) was coughing out blood, bleeding heavily. Thankfully, she landed next to Tanjiro and Inosuke, who had just arrived.

Kyojuro ran back to Akaza and continued fighting him. "H-how dare you hurt my (n/n)!" Rengoku yelled, releasing powerful slashes on Akaza.

Rengoku's left eye was smashed, his ribs were broken and his organs were badly wounded.

(Y/n) tried to get up and fight, but she couldn't. She was held back by Tanjiro and Inosuke. It was hard for her to move with cuts and three wholes in her stomach.

"Please let me go! I need- to.. f-fight!! I-I need t-to help... him!" (Y/n) coughed up blood and was finding it hard to breathe. She was on the verge of death. Her eyes went back to normal. Her (e/c) eyes showing color again.

"I will fulfill my duties!!! I won't let anybody here die!" Rengoku yelled, and released his powerful form. Akaza only praised him and muttered how he should really become a demon.

"NO!!! HE'S GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" (Y/n) cried out loud. Tears were falling from her eyes. She was full with anger and rage.

All she could think about is not having Rengoku around, her sunshine. She got extremely angry and her eyes turned completely white again.

She had lunar-shaped moons on each eye. The moon-like red marks on the side of her body and thigh, started glowing a bright red. She held out her hands, having no control, only to find moon-like marks glowing a bright red.

She grabbed onto her sword, once again, without having any control. It was like, someone else was controlling her.

Tanjiro and Inosuke were yelling at her, but she couldn't hear anything. She was filled with anger, and both, Inosuke and Tanjiro noticed. Her aura grew an extremely dark red and black all around her, as she started levitating off the ground.

She was rising up and pointed her sword towards Akaza. A straight line of blood started coming through Akaza, causing him to collapse and struggling to stand. His blood flowed through her sword and her wounds began to heal.

She healed herself with his blood.

She dropped down to the ground and everyone was surprised by what they just saw. Once Akaza gained his balance he attacked Kyojuro, this time Kyojuro couldn't do anything.