15. He's Alive

He's been walking everywhere trying to find her. He had lost hope of her still being alive, or them. He had checked back at their home, only to find it abandoned. Covered with dry blood. Mold coming down the walls. It was empty.

Of course they weren't there. How foolish of him to think that they were still alive.

He went even as far as searching their other home. Only to find it abandoned as well. There was still old food inside the cabinets. There was moldy fruit that has been sitting there what looked like, many years. Moldy. Everything was dusty and dirty.

He walked in one of there rooms only to find their bed made. Nothing but rats and bugs crawling around. He looked inside the other room, which was well decorated, but extremely covered in dust.

All he could think about is where could they have gone. There was no sight of them. He knew they were gone. He should've came back earlier, instead of thinking they were dead.

He spent his life in hiding. He's been training to become even stronger than he once was. He was no longer the boy he used to be. He was a full grown man.

He has been training in hopes to get stronger. He doubted himself, he called himself weak for their deaths. He blamed himself. All the lonely nights he spent. Were just of him grieving all the time.

He started a new life. He moved on and trained himself harder and harder each day. No one knew who he was, as he moved far away from where he used to live. He didn't want to grieve anymore. He wanted to stop blaming himself for their deaths and for leaving them behind.

All he wanted to do is kill him. The man who brought misery to the world and was the reason why his entire family died. All the anger and sadness was mushed together and he put all his emotions into training.

You could say he was a handsome man, by the way females would practically throw themselves at him. He had many women head over heels for him, since he had a very flirty personality. Though, he wasn't interested. He was focused on getting stronger. He wasn't going to waste time on women who are going to please him all he wants, but was focused on getting stronger.

'Stronger, stronger, stronger. Stronger!' Was all he would think about. Many women would fight over him, but he didn't care. They all looked foolish trying to catch his attention, but it never worked. They would make him food and pastries, which he was thankful for.

He was despised by the other men in town. They were all jealous of his extremely good looks and the way women threw themselves at him. And yet, he still didn't even end up with one of them.

The other men in town would often pick fights with him, which ended in them getting extremely beaten. They couldn't believe how strong he was. He was able to fight 14 men at once. He beat them all under two minutes.

Everyone in town knew not to mess with him. Though, he wasn't the one to go around and cause problems. He was actually a really helpful young man. He would often help many people out with carrying heavy equipment, or even help the old ladies in town who he seen were struggling.

He had to keep a low profile of who he actually was. Otherwise, even more woman would've been throwing themselves at him. He would be filthy rich, but none of that mattered to him. All he wanted to do is find them.

He prayed that they were still alive. He wished and hoped he could find them. All he could think about is how alone they must have been. Without anyone to protect them. How he never came back to check on them. Instead he was out keeping a low profile. He thought they were dead. That's why he never came back.

Until today.

"CAW CAW!" His crow handed him a necklace. One that she would always wear, when she was younger. She had lost it after fighting demons though. "She's alive..." the man sitting on the patio outside of his house. Tears started falling from his eyes. He couldn't believe she was alive.

But where could she be? He was clueless. Luckily for him, the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps, recognized his crow. He knew that crow. Though, the man was blind, he was able to remember their crows.

One of his daughters have told him it had an orange cloth wrapped around its neck. It wasn't hurting the crow, but it was more of a bandana wrapped around the crow, so he could know it's his crow. (so basically the crow had like an orange bandana wrapped around him.)

"Ahh. So he's alive." Kagaya spoke, a smile growing on his face. He told his daughters to write him a short message and handed it to the crow.

As the crow was about to leave, the crow had noticed something shining while he was passing through the trees. It was a diamond necklace with her initial. The crow knew who's it was, as that gift was given to her when she was younger.

The crow picked it up and flew to him.

"Message CAW!" His crow gave him a note. The man quickly got up and made his way to the Demon Slayer Corps.

"Oyakata-sama!" The man knocked at his estate, with the note and necklace in hand. Kagaya's wife, Amane opened the door. She was surprised to see him. She never expected to see him.

The Ubuyashiki family has always kept their estate private. Their estate is kept hidden from possible demon and enemy attacks, but only one specific family is allowed to know where the family's house is. The (l/n) family. They have been there to protect the Ubuyashiki family, since demons first stepped foot on this earth.

"Is Oyakata-sama here?!" He questioned. To which, Amane nodded, "please come inside, he will be out shortly." Amane spoke.

She was still shocked at the sight. How was he alive? Soon, Kagaya walked out with the help of his wife.

They exchanged a few words. Kagaya notified him and told him about what he was looking for all these years. The man quickly left and took his sword with him. He was ready to go.

"This is the man you raised, he sure is a fighter. He.. sounds different from when I last spoke with him," Kagaya muttered to himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a/n:

ehh, It's starting to come along !!! omg FINALLY.

pls excuse any grammar mistakes. english is not my first language.