20. Red Light District

Throughout the weeks, it was known that Sanemi had touched (y/n). The Hashira's stopped talking to Sanemi and gave him the most dirtiest looks. They often told him things as they passed by, all except for Giyu.

Giyu was furious that Sanemi touched (y/n). Though, he wouldn't show it to anyone, but (y/n). He had this burning sensation of just destroying the Wind Hashira.

Obanai found out from Mitsuri and he went to go look for Sanemi, which he crossed paths while attending a mission, he simply told him harsh things.

Mitsuri and Shinobu were not delighted by hearing the news. Shinobu had to tend Sanemi's wounds and praised Archie for breaking his nose, which Archie found flattering.

Tengen and Kyojuro ignored Sanemi and told him things as well. Gyomei was disappointed, as his fellow comrade put his hands on a woman, especially precious (y/n).

Muichiro, of course being family, gave him dirty looks and decided to spar Sanemi, which ended with Muichiro giving Sanemi another scar on his left arm.

The Kamaboko squad knew something was wrong with the marks around (y/n)'s wrists. Tanjiro swore that he would headbutt Sanemi once he got the chance.  Inosuke said that he would use Sanemi to chip his next sword. Zenitsu swore he would protect (y/n) and make her his wife to make Sanemi jealous.

Sanemi was truly hurt and scarred by what he's done to her. He wanted to say sorry, but didn't know how. He truly felt bad. He didn't care what other people told him, he knew he deserved it, but he knew that (y/n) was the one who was truly hurt.

A couple of weeks have gone by and the Hashira's were attending their annual meeting. Ignoring Sanemi like they always do, (y/n) was deciding on sitting next to him. Though, the rest of the Hashira's didn't let that happen.

Archie sat next to her right and Iguro sat next to her left. Leaving Sanemi at the opposite end, next to Giyu.

The meeting had come to an end and immediately everyone made their way to (y/n).

"(N/n)-nee!!" Muichiro called out, running towards her, embracing her. "Mui-kun!!" (Y/n) embraced him back. "Are you okay? You seem kind of.. off," Muichiro asked.

"Huh? Oh, no! I'm all right, just a little tired from last nights mission.." (y/n) lied. The reason to her sudden lying was due to Sanemi. She really wanted to speak with him.

Of course Archie stepped in, noticing how she did seem off and she was most likely lying, he had already caught onto her. "No." Archie spoke sternly.

"Huh?" (Y/n) and Muichiro turned to where they heard the voice, only to see Archie. "No, (y/n)." He said, once again. Mitsuri trailed behind Archie and stood next to him.

"No what?" (Y/n) questioned, Mitsuri having her wide smile like usual. Muichiro had already distanced himself, slightly, so he could get a view at the sky.

"You aren't going to do what you want to do. I told you that you can't already." Archie spoke. (Y/n) sighed and stared at the floor, finally looking up, "what are you doing here with my brother, Mitsuri-san?" (Y/n) spoke, wiggling her eyebrows. Trying to change the subject.

Shinobu overheard and shifted her gaze to (y/n), only to see Mitsuri standing next to Archie, she frowned, but scolded herself for it. Mitsuri was her friend. She can't be jealous over that, besides, she 'doesn't' like Archie.

"Oh nothing! We are actually going to get mochi again! Want to come (y/n)?" Mitsuri asked, wrapping her arm around Archie's. (Y/n) gave a questioning look and nodded, "sureeee, though, I don't want to go alone. I don't want to third wheel."

"Rengoku!" Archie shouted, getting the attention from Kyojuro, who made his way towards the three.

"(L/n)! My boy!" Kyojuro said, excitingly. "Join us? Me and Kanroji-chan are going to get mochi and apparently (y/n) doesn't want to third wheel." Archie spoke, smiling.

"Sure, I don't mind." Kyojuro returned, smiling. "How about we bring Shinobu? I don't want to leave her alone!" (Y/n) spoke, Mitsuri instantly agreed. 

"Thanks, but I'll pass." Shinobu spoke, with a smile, looking like she was walking away back to the Butterfly Estate.

"Oh no you don't, Aoi-chan has told me that the Butterfly Mansion doesn't have a lot of injured people today! Which means..." (y/n) stopped.

"You can come with us~" She said, rubbing her shoulders against Shinobu's.

Shinobu wanted to refuse, but she knew she wouldn't be left alone if (y/n) never got a yes from her. So she agreed.

"Fine, but—" Shinobu was cut off. "No buts, Kocho-chan," Archie spoke, smiling at her. Shinobu thought something was off. He never calls her by her last name, so why now?

They all left, Archie and Mitsuri leading the way, while (y/n) was in between Shinobu and Kyojuro.

After the 5 had finished they headed their separate ways. (Y/n) was headed to the butterfly estate, since Shinobu had left early.

(Y/n) new something must've happened and why she is acting like this. 'Does she feel something for Archie?' Is all that went through her mind.

Just as she was arriving she heard shouting, 'Tanjiro? Aoi? Uzui?' (Y/n) sensed them from afar. When she got closer she saw the man with shimmery rhinestones and gems, Uzui.

"Uzui-san, what are you doing carrying Aoi-chan?" (Y/n) spoke, confused. "Ahh, (y/n)-san! You're here! Please help me!" Aoi said, feeling relived that (y/n) is there.

"Shut up you snotty brat— ahh, (y/n)-chan!" Uzui spoke, facing towards her, while holding Aoi and Naho.

"What's going on? Why are you holding Aoi-chan and Naho-chan? I sense a smell of slight fear? Annoyance?" (Y/n) was curious and wanted to know what was going on.

"I need girls for my mission... and these snotty brats were in my way so I am taking them with me for my mission." Uzui answered, getting a slight glare from (y/n).

"Uzui-san—"

"Naho-chan isn't a Hunters member! She isn't wearing a uniform!"

"Don't need her then." Uzui threw Naho, but Tanjiro quickly caught her. "Uzui-san! What are you doing throwing little girls around like if they're a piece of paper?!" (Y/n) raised her voice, making Uzui flinch.

"We'll go in Aoi-san's place!!" Tanjiro yelled, Zenitsu and Inosuke suddenly appeared.  "I was just on my way back, but I got some strength left. I can head out!" Inosuke spoke.

"L-l-l-l-l-l-let go of Aoi-cha! Even if you're down muscle monster, y-y-y-y-you're not t-t-taking a single step..." Zenitsu's spoke, stuttering and sounding very frightened.

(Y/n) scoffed and proceeded glaring at Uzui, "Oh okay. Then I'll have you guys come with me." Uzui murmured, lowly.

Aoi was returned and Zenitsu, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and (y/n) followed Uzui.

"So? Where're we going, geezer?" Inosuke said, getting a chuckle from (y/n).

...

"To the most flamboyant place in all Japan, filled with lust and greed..."

"The 'Red Light District'. Where the demon lives."

           ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊
a/n:

hi guys, ty so much for all the reads, i really appreciate it !! i will be trying to update once a week, bare with me, i have SCHOOL. ugh school..

anyways, pls excuse all my grammar mistakes, english is my second language, spanish is my first lol. but ily guys so much <3