10. Feelings

It was the next morning and I was a bit tired of what happened yesterday. I was annoyed and also amused. Why do all these people want to get to no me more?

I understand obviously to get to know me better, but the way everyone suddenly grabs me, or starts yelling and shouting and everyone giving stares to one another. Why?

"Good morning (n/n)!" Shinobu walked in my room.

"Good morning, Shinobu." I yawned afterwards.

"(Y/n), you have to get up. Tomioka-san is coming in a couple of minutes. Put on your uniform, I know you're annoyed from last night, but what happened between you and Shinazugawa-San?" Shinobu asked, making her way to my bed and sitting down at the end.

"I was watering the tulips when suddenly, Sanemi came in by surprise and started talking to me.."

"He was talking about Iguro-san and how he thought I liked him. He started talking low about Iguro-san, which offended me. You know I don't like anyone talking about the people I respect." I sighed. "Then he started talking about Giyu-san and I just had have enough of him talking about Iguro and Giyu."

"It seems to me like Shinazugawa-san might have a little crush on you and doesn't want anyone getting close to youu~" Shinobu claimed.

"Eh? The Wind Hashira?" I shook my head at her remark.

"Don't be diluted (y/n), it's obvious all the other Hashira's want to get to know you, and I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I would say the way they were all acting, they want you for themselves only." Shinobu giggled.

I, on the other hand couldn't believe what she was trying to say, or what she just said. They want me all to themselves? Who? Why?

"Huh? Shinobu, I think you're assuming things. I need to get ready, now shew." I waved my hands in the air, gesturing her to get out.

As she got out and shut the door, I ran to to my restroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then put on my uniform and quickly did my hair.

I head out the door and ran into Kanao.

"Good morning (y/n)." Kanao had a basket full of clothes, probably from the other demon slayers.

"Good morning Kanao, do you happen to know if I'm going to train here or where?" I asked, not knowing where I was going to train with Giyu.

"Tomioka-San, is waiting for you outside!"
Kanao spoke excitingly. Hm? I wonder why she's happy today? It doesn't matter! As long as she's happy, it's always good seeing her with a smile on her face.

"Ahh, thank you, Kanao!" I gave her a hug and left.

As I walked out the door, I see Giyu, standing outside of the gate.

"Giyu-San!" I shouted. I opened the gate to let him in, "Giyu-San, where are we going to train?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to train back at my estate?" He asked.

"I would love that!" I hope I didn't sound stupid, oh my gosh.

He nodded his head, "all right, let's go."

I followed behind him. We were walking in silence. I really wanted to talk to him, but I didn't know what to say.

C'mon Giyu, say something!

"(Y/n)-San!" I heard a someone yell behind me.

I turn around to see the Flame and Sound Pillar.

"Hello, Kyojuro-san... and....-"

"Uzui Tengen!" He cut me off.

"Hello, Uzui-San, nice to meet you." I offered him my hand, which he gladly shook. He had beautiful fuchsia eyes and was very, very tall and muscular.