8. Proper Introduction

3rd Person POV:

It's been two weeks since the encounter with Tanjiro and his demon sister, Nezuko. (Y/n) and Giyu made it back safely, Shinobu scolded Giyu for what had happened to (y/n)'s arm. It was quite funny seeing Giyu annoyed by Shinobu telling him off.

(Y/n) was training with Kanao, getting her ready for the final selection (which she would be attending in two years) when suddenly, (y/n) smelled her crow coming from afar.

"CAW CAW Oyakata-sama announced a meeting for all the Hashira's CAW CAW" Miko said, landing on the Moon Hashira's finger as she pets her head.

"A meeting? Right now?" (Y/n) asks Miko. "Yes, CAW right now CAW."

"Jeez Miko, you don't need to be so loud, you know I can hear EVERYTHING." (Y/n) yelled back at Miko.

Kanao giggles, "you should leave now (n/n), you wouldn't want to be late." She says.

(Y/n) had told her she doesn't need to flip a coin in order to talk to her. She is like a sister to her after all.

The (h/c) haired girl sighed in defeat, knowing she's right. "Fine. I'll be back Kanao!" The Moon Hashira waved goodbye.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Headquarters *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Most of the Hashira's are there already, some chatting with each other and some staring blankly.

All of the Pillars were looking forward to seeing (y/n) again. As they remember her lovable smile and how beautiful she looked.

"I hope I can see (l/n)-chan soon~" the Love Hashira said with excitement.

"Yes, she seems very flamboyant!" The Sound Hashira said. Catching the attention of the Wind Hashira, Sanemi, whom (y/n) met a while back.

"Tch, you're all idiots. You think she cares about any of you?" The Wind Hashira says, quite annoyed.

As (y/n) arrives she sees a girl with pink hair and green tips running towards her .

"(L/n)-chan!!!" She said with excitement.

"Ah, Kanroji-san, hello!" (Y/n) says.

(Y/n) smelled a familiar scent behind her. She turn around and her smile grew even more.

"Shinobu!" (Y/n) shouted as she gave her a big tight hug.

All the Hashira's stared and were jealous of Shinobu. They too wanted (y/n)'s attention, some were scared to let anyone know of course.

Although the last time they saw (y/n), she was crying her eyes out and was mentally in pain, due to what happens to her "elder sister," Kanae.

They all knew she were a very sweet girl and loved to smile and cared deeply for others. So that is why many wanted to spend time and get to know the Moon Pillar better. Especially Sanemi, Giyu, and Kyojuro.

Even the Serpent Pillar was interested in getting to know the petite girl.

Shinobu hugged (y/n) back knowing all the other Hashira's were staring daggers at her, but she didn't care.

"Aw, I wanted to hug (l/n)-chan!" The Love Pillar said, sounding very disappointed.

(Y/n) let go of Shinobu and hugged the Love Hashira. Shinobu rolled her eyes and was upset, due to the fact that everyone wanted to be with the (e/c) eyed girl, and (y/n) was like her little sister so, she got all in big sister mode. Meanwhile, the Love Hashira wouldn't stop fan girling over (y/n).

(Y/n) walked towards where the rest of the Hashira's were, but she noticed one in particular was missing.

Giyu.