14. New Mission

"Tanjiro-kun~" (y/n) voiced, behind the door. She had to wake up the three boys and get them ready for training.

They have been training a bit at the Butterfly Mansion, but they still needed to train even more now they have fully healed.

"Tanjiro-kun.." (y/n) hummed, after a couple of seconds she decided to walk in. She found Tanjiro sound asleep. 'Tanjiro-kun, you're so adorable!' (Y/n) thought.

"Tanjiro-kun!" (Y/n) shouted, causing Tanjiro to wake up. "Ahh.. (l/n)-san! I'm sorry I didn't wake up sooner!" Tanjiro got up and bowed. "Tanjiro-kun, breakfast is ready, so get in your training uniform. We are going to be training today with Obanai and Sanemi today!" (Y/n) sounded excited.

Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows as he heard the Moon Hashira say the names of the two men. "Of course, (l/n)-san."

(Y/n) left Tanjiro's room and headed towards Zenitsu's room. (Y/n) didn't bother knocking and just barged into Zenitsu's room.

"Zenitsu-kun! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" (Y/n) shouted.

"(l/n)-san~" Zenitsu instantly got up. (Y/n) chuckled at his funny expression. "Get up Zenitsu, breakfast is ready, and I would hate if your food were to get cold! Please get in your training uniform, we will be training today with two other female Hashira's!" (Y/n) lied. She had to lie so Zenitsu would have motivation to get up.

Just like she expected, Zenitsu got up almost immediately and headed to his restroom. (Y/n) laughed and headed to Inosuke's room.

"Inosuke-kun!" (Y/n) barged into his room. "Eh? What?!" Inosuke spoke, in a raspy voice, immediately getting up, as he heard a feminine voice enter his room.

"If you don't get up, get in your training uniform, and head to the dining area for breakfast, then you're clearly not Hashira material!" (Y/n) shouted.

Inosuke got up and stood on his bed. "The great Inosuke-sama will be ready in one minute and beat Minjiro and Fezitsu!" Inosuke ran to his bathroom.

(Y/n) enjoyed the three boys, plus Nezuko's company. She was excited to get to know them. She was already dead set on hurting whoever touched any of them. She was protective over them. Just as she was with her fellow Pillars.

After breakfast was over everyone ate peacefully. Although, there was yelling from the three boys, but there was also laughter.

The boys headed to the training area while (y/n) finished cleaning up. Tanjiro, of course, always insisted of helping, but (y/n) refused.

(Y/n) heard a knock on her door and went to open it.

"Ah! Obanai-san, Sanemi! Come on in." (Y/n) welcomed the two Hashira's into her home. "Where are those brats? They haven't caused you any trouble have they?" Sanemi questioned.

"It's okay, Sanemi, they have been wonderful!" (Y/n) chuckled. "Are they in the training room, (n/n)-san?" Obanai spoke. He started calling you by your nickname a while back, which you didn't mind at all.

"Mhm, follow me... and please, Sanemi, Obanai, don't be so harsh on them." (Y/n) spoke. The two men agreed, but they were going to try their hardest.

They walked into the training room to find Tanjiro and Inosuke sparring. Zenitsu was watching them and shouting nonsense.

"Hey you three dimwits!" Sanemi shouted.

They stopped sparring and stood up straight. Tanjiro was ready to head-butt Sanemi and Zenitsu was terrified. "Now Sanemi, what did we talk about?" (Y/n) grabbed three wooden swords and handed them to Sanemi and Obanai.