12. Against Corps Rules

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 2 year time-skip *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It's been two years and (y/n) is now 18. She has gotten closer with the rest of the Hashira's. She treats Muichiro like a little brother and comforts him with many hugs and kisses. Which makes the rest of the Hashira's jealous. After a while she realized she had gained feelings for the Water Hashira, but was also unsure of what her feelings were towards the Wind Hashira.

The only person who understood (y/n) was her best friend, Mitsuri and her "older sister", Shinobu.

(Y/n) has even gotten her own estate. She loved inviting the other Hashira's over for dinner or sleepovers. Sometimes, Giyu wouldn't even show up, which made (y/n)'s heart break. She didn't know if he even liked being with her. Every time she would try being with him, he would avoid her or avoid conversation.

The truth was, he too had feelings for (y/n). He was in love with the (h/c) haired girl, but didn't know how to tell her. When he would try, Sanemi would always get in the way. He would often hear people saying that Sanemi and (y/n) were dating. Which he hated.

(Y/n) was returning from a mission and heading to the butterfly estate where they can heal her small wounds. Her uniform was all ripped.

"Aoi-chan! I-I-" (y/n) was cut off, "(y/n)-sama! Your uniform is all torn and you have scratches on your arms, please come with me, I will treat them." Aoi dragged (y/n) to one of the rooms and told her to sit on the chair so she can treat her wounds.

"Your uniform is all torn, so I will have to give you your original uniform to wear, (y/n)." Aoi mentioned. (Y/n)'s uniform was customized by her, she was given a uniform, but she wanted to customize her own. So Shinobu kept her original uniform in a closet.

"Do I have to? Aoi-chan, will it even fit me?" (Y/n) questioned. "Of course it will! You haven't grown one inch! What makes you think it won't?" Aoi mentioned. "At least you're haori wasn't ruined," Aoi examined the haori and laid it neatly on the chair.

"I will be back, let me go grab your uniform." Aoi left and quickly returned with the uniform. (Y/n) remembered that it was like Mitsuri's. It was really short and had an open slit in the middle of the chest area. It was a black uniform paired with black and gray knee-high socks.

"Now put it on, and put your haori over it!" Aoi ordered. "Okay okay!" (Y/n) raised her voice slightly. Aoi left the room and shut the door. (Y/n) examined it and put it on. She's never worn it, so everything was new for her. The skirt was super short and she you were able to see her (small/medium/large) breasts. She slid on the knee-high socks and put her haori on.

She looked at herself in awe. She didn't look bad at all. Though, she was a little embarrassed to go be seen in it. "Just for a couple of days, while I get my uniform fixed.." she mumbled to herself, looking at herself in the mirror.

She let herself out the room and she saw Aoi looking at her in awe. "Umm.. Aoi-chan?" (Y/n) poked Aoi's arm, "Ah (y/n)-sama! You look so gorgeous!" Aoi shouted. "Ara ara~ thank you, Aoi-chan. Although, this is a little embarrassing for me to wear." (Y/n) chuckled afterwards. "Don't be (y/n)-" Aoi was interrupted.

"CAW CAW HEAD TO HEADQUARTERS CAW CAW." Miko informed (y/n). "Headquarters? For what Miko?" (Y/n) questioned. "Kamado Tanjiro has been traveling with a demon CAW." Miko replied.

(Y/n)'s eyes opened extremely wide as she heard his name. 'Oh no Tanjiro!' She thought. "Do you know who that is (y/n)-sama?" Aoi asked, tilting her head. "I met him once on my first mission with Giyu-san!" (Y/n) spoke excitingly. "I better get going Aoi-chan! Goodbye, and thank you." (Y/n) ran off.