19. Fights

(Y/n) was making her way to the Butterfly Estate, only to hear yelling and shouting. She saw a group of kakushi's holding someone and rushing into the Butterfly Estate.

(Y/n) decided to rush in too, since she wanted to see what all the commotion was about. As, the Moon Hashira made her way in, she bumped into Aoi.

"Ahh, I'm so sorry Aoi-chan," (y/n) spoke, helping Aoi pick up the towels and medical kit off the ground. "It's okay, (n/n)-san." Aoi spoke, smiling.

"W-what's all the commotion about?" (Y/n) asked. "Ahh, Archie-sama, well he—" Aoi was cut off, as (y/n) quickly ran to the room, worryingly, Aoi quickly followed behind her.

"What happened to Archie?!" (Y/n) barged in, finding a shirtless Archie and a very red Shinobu.

"Ara~ (n/n), what are you doing here?" Shinobu asked, cleaning the cuts seen on Archie's body. "Did- What happened? Or what's happening here?" (Y/n) asked.

"You see (y/n), your very smart brother here," Shinobu smiled, pulling Archie's ear, "thought it was a great idea to go jumping on trees, until he fell off the tree and hurt his ankle, again, and cut his arm." Shinobu finsihed, still having her deadly smile on her face, now cleaning up the rest of Archie's cuts.

(Y/n) giggled and and put a hand on the side of her hip. "Are you okay, nii-chan?"

"Y-yea—" Archie winced, as Shinobu started pressing against his open cut with alcohol. "Now don't," Shinobu pressed harder, "do a thing as stupid as that ever again." Shinobu smiled.

Archie nodded and sat up, so Shinobu can wrap the bandage on his ankle and arm. "Thank you, Shinobu-chan for taking care of me, It's cute," Archie flirted, making Shinobu turn red, she groaned as a response, but inside, her heart fluttered.

"Well, at least you're okay, I should get going though, I have to go to the Rengoku Estate!" (Y/n) spoke, leaving in a flash, leaving Shinobu and Archie alone, once again, since Aoi had left before (y/n).

"Looks like I am finished, now (l/n)-san, be careful! I don't want to keep on treating you ever 5 minutes!" Shinobu scolded Archie.

"Ahh, Shinobu-chan, what if I do it on purpose, so I could have more time to see you?" Archie spoke, poking Shinobu's forehead.

"You're so stupid, you child!" Shinobu raised her voice, wacking Archie's hand away from her. Archie just chuckled, "I'm trying Shinobu-chan, you're making it hard for me," Archie muttered, getting off the hospital bed and putting the rest of his uniform on.

"I don't care, sometimes you're just annoying." Shinobu rolled her eyes and started putting the bandages away.

"Fine then, I'm going to ask Kanroji-chan if she would like to go out with me—" Archie stopped, as Shinobu had dropped the tray full of wipes and had her eyes brows furrowed, making a frown.

Archie smiled and left, leaving Shinobu to pick up the mess on her own.

Once Shinobu had checked he was finally gone, she let out a sigh and shut the door. Clenching her fists, "what? I'm not jealous of Mitsuri-san?! I don't even like him! He's ridiculous!" Shinobu muttered to herself.

"Thank you so much Rengoku-san! I will be sure to inform Archie about the special training." (Y/n) waved goodbye and left.

After walking for about 5 minuets, (y/n) felt a familiar presence behind her. Before she could turn around, the white hair male grabbed her by her wrists and turned her around. Thankfully, it was just Sanemi.

"Y-you scared me, Sanemi," (y/n) sighed, and looked at a very furious Sanemi.

"Sanemi? Why do you seem upset?" (Y/n) asked,
seeming concerned.

"Tch- what we're you doing there huh? Entertaining Rengoku?" Sanemi said, bluntly, offending (y/n).

"W-what? what do you mean entertaining? I visited kyo-san because his dad had requested to speak with me—" (y/n) was cut off.

"Why do you always have to flirt with every guy that crosses your path huh? You're driving me crazy!" Sanemi raised his voice, making (y/n) flinch.

"Excuse me? Sanemi, I do NOT flirt with every man that crosses my path! It's called being nice and helpful! Something you wouldn't understand! I am not yours Sanemi! I am not yours to keep and treasure. I belong to me! Me only! I do not belong to no one, but myself! And this nasty personality of yours towards me is NOT taking into my likings!" (Y/n) yelled, getting angrier by the moment.

Sanemi gritted his teeth and his grip on (y/n), "Just shut up!" Sanemi let go of the girl and dropped her on the floor. (Y/n) landing butt first in the ground. Looking down at how red her wrists looked. Sanemi had noticed and felt horrible, but before he could do anything..

"Just what the hell are you doing to my sister?" Archie suddenly appeared, watching (y/n)'s red face and how red her wrists had been from Sanemi's grip.

"Tch- you stay out of this you fucking bastard, why don't you go back and disappear, since that's the only thing you're good at!" Sanemi shouted, making Archie furious.

"I don't like you Shinazugawa nor do I respect you. So, just leave my sister out of this, stop obsessing over her-" He stopped and went to (y/n)'s side.

"I would never allow her to be with some idiot who hurts my sister. This is why I think Tomioka is better—" Archie was cut off as Sanemi rushes towards him and lands a blow on him.

Now starting a fight, both Archie and Sanemi took turns throwing blows at each other. "Can you both stop!" (Y/n) yelled.

At this point in time, (y/n) ran back to the Rengoku Estate to get help.

"Rengoku-san! Please help! Shinazugawa and Archie are fighting!" (Y/n) yelled.

They all rushed out only to find Archie on top of Sanemi, throwing many punches.

Shinjuro quickly broke up the fight and held Sanemi back, Kyojuro tried his best to hold Archie back, with the help of (y/n).

"Stop it Shinazugawa!" Shinjuro shouted at a very bloody Sanemi.

"Y-you bastard! That's what you get for hurting my sister!" Archie yelled, blood coming down his nose, mouth, and knuckles. Kyojuro looked down at Archie and hummed.

"What do you mean, 'hurt my sister?' did he hurt you (y/n)?" Kyojuro asked, looking concerned towards (y/n).

(Y/n) shook her head, "no no no. He didn't mean it!" (Y/n) tried defending Sanemi, as she didn't want to believe it neither.

"(Y/n)! Stop defending him!" Archie yelled, looking up at his sister, who had watery eyes.

Soon after, (y/n) and Archie walked home together, Sanemi had to be rushed to the Butterfly Estate, as he only had a broken nose, meanwhile, Archie was fine.

"W-what were you doing there.." (y/n) asked, softly. "Well, believe it or not, I asked Mitsuri out to go get some mochi, she gave me a kiss.." Archie muttered.

(Y/n) gasped and looked up at him, with widened eyes, "on the cheek," he finished, "not cool to Shinobu.." (y/n) spoke, "hey, she's the one rejecting me." Archie chuckled lowly.

"I don't want you near him," Archie spoke up, changing the subject. (Y/n) looked up at him, "But—"

"(Y/n)! I said I don't want you near him! You got that?" Archie raised his voice, making (y/n) flinch. "Wait- you need to see that—" Archie cut (y/n) off again.

"(Y/N)! I am your older brother! You have to listen to what I say! If I don't want you near him or by yourself with him, you oblige! You got that?!" Archie said, in a harsh tone.

(Y/n) only nodded, her head down, facing the ground.

"Listen, (n/n). The reason I might seem harsh, is because I don't want nobody hurting you. I would understand if it was just an argument, but he touched you, (y/n). He touched my sister. I cannot allow that, I'm sorry." Archie spoke.

"I understand, onii-chan." (Y/n) said, lowly.