11. Upper Moon

The morning of the upper moon mission has come. (Y/n) has been training her hardest. She knows that this won't be an easy mission and something horrible could go wrong. She is worried for her comrades and wants to do everything in her power to make sure they come back safely. Even if it means her dying.

(Y/n) woke up and put on her uniform. Sniffing it, loving the smell of her freshly cleaned uniform and haori. She has aten her breakfast and done the rest of her routine.

"Ahh, goodbye Shino- onee-san." Shinobu eyes shoot open as she hears (y/n) calling her 'onee-san.' Seeing as the only person (y/n) called 'onee-san' was her (y/n)'s deceased sister and Kanae.

"(Y/- (y- (y/n)... did you just call me-" she was quickly cut off by (y/n) hugging her, "onee-san," (y/n) finished her sentence. Shinobu smiled as tears of joy started coming down her purple eyes.

They both let go of the hug and wipe their tears away. "You're such a crybaby, (y/n)." Shinobu joked, wiping the tears off (y/n)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes. She holds (y/n)'s hand as they get ready to depart to the headquarters.

"Ahh, goodbye Kanao, Aoi. See you girls soon. I promise I will return!" (Y/n) had a huge smile on her face, she didn't want to worry them, knowing all the dangerous things that could happen during her mission. She embraces the two girls, tightening her hold like if it's the last. She let's go and waves goodbye to the two girls before her.

"You're going to be fine, (y/n)." Shinobu spoke, still holding (y/n)'s hand. (Y/n) nods and proceeds to walk forward. They both approach the headquarters to see the rest of the Hashira's waiting for (y/n) and Shinobu to arrive so they can all say goodbye to the three hashira's who are leaving for their dangerous mission.

"(Y/n)-chan!" The Love Hashira shouted, running towards (y/n), embracing her. "Mitsuri-san, nice to see you too." (Y/n) chuckled. Mitsuri let go and squealed with excitement.

"Good luck on your mission (y/n)-san!" Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira had a huge smile, while standing in front of the petite girl. "Thank you so much, Kyojuro-san!" The Moon Hashira hugged the tall male before her. The rest of the Hashira's all gave their small goodbyes to the Moon Hashira, except for the one (y/n) wanted the most. The Water Pillar, Giyu. He was standing in the corner next to Gyomei, not saying a word. Looking at the ground.

The Moon Hashira walked over to him, expecting he would eventually give in and say something or do something, but nothing came. He didn't even look towards (y/n)'s direction.

"Goodbye, Tomioka-san..." (y/n)'s smile started to go away, but she tried her hardest to keep it visible. "Good luck on your mission, (y/n)-san." The Water Hashira eventually spoke up. Catching (y/n) by surprise.

The truth is, Giyu was unsure with his feelings towards (y/n). When he heard her calling him by his last name, really hurt him. Seeing as she would call him by his first name and just as they were training and saw how hurt she looked. Like if someone shattered her heart into a million pieces, made his heart ache. He wanted to see (y/n) happy. He wanted to make her happy. When she asked him if he had a girlfriend or a wife, he didn't know what to tell her. Of course he didn't, but he didn't want to tell (y/n) because he was starting to feel something towards her. He hated seeing (y/n) with Sanemi. He knew what Sanemi felt towards (y/n), which made him even more furious that (y/n) kept on hanging around him.

He wanted (y/n) to himself, but he knew that the girl was taking a liking into the Wind Hashira.

(Y/n) hugged Giyu and just as she stuffed her face in his chest, her smile grew. "(Y/n)!" Sanemi interrupted. He didn't like when (y/n) would get close to Giyu. (Y/n) let go of the embrace and headed towards the two Hashiras. "Well, goodbye you guys, see you soon!" The short girl waved goodbye as she skipped over to Sanemi and Uzui.