ƈԋ.1-HE WAS RELEASED FROM AN ASYLUM

CHAPTER 1

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ —

India Mikaelson

↫✾↬

As much as she liked to think of herself as someone who could control her emotions, India Mikaelson wasn't like that. Well, at least not with the positive emotions, she was actually pretty good at bottling things up but she would tell you that's genetic. Right now it was one of those moments she couldn't help but show her joy and pride, along with Hope, Silas, and James. If anyone would've looked over at the Gryffindor table at that moment they would have seen four teenagers goofily grinning at each other. But who could blame them for looking as if they had just traveled universes? No one! Because they had actually done it. And India wasn't quite sure she believed it yet. They had (accidentally) traveled to the place of unnecessary lack of progress. The Wizarding World. Where robes were worn and you had to communicate via parrot.

Not that that was a concern for India or either the four world travelers at the table, they were too concerned about enjoying the tremendous act of magic they had just achieved, or better yet James had achieved by accident, to think about things like medieval clothes or fully process the meaning of it. Because even in their lives, as chaotic they were, universe traveling wasn't something that happened every day.

"Our parents will be so proud of us," said Silas with a grin, "I mean my mom might kill me but we're in another universe so. . . ."

"Do you want to say it louder?" India snapped at the boy throwing a potato at him. It was weird for her to be the one being 'responsible' as she usually wasn't. She was reckless and impulsive and like her mother didn't really have a filter when it comes to dangerous situations but she surely wasn't daft and she knew that talking about traveling universes with hundreds of students surrounding them wasn't the best option — either because they would get busted and killed (or imprisoned) or they would be deemed as crazy (not that that was much different from their usual school. . . .).

"Scar is a Puffy. . . ." James, her brother, said off-topic, looking thoughtfully — which made India slightly worried for him. She looked over at the Hufflepuff table and saw Scarlett, their blonde cousin, smiling as she talked to the boy beside her, "Who would've thought? Just yesterday she made my skin go green when I was trying to talk to Atlas. . . ."

"You pushed her off the way, " Hope rolled her eyes and India snorted as she remembered what happened.

"So? She could've been a tad supportive while I talked to the love of my life!" James exclaimed in disbelief, dramatically throwing his hands in the air with a huff. India and Hope bit their lips and looked at each other before bursting out a laugh that got harder as they saw Silas making gaging noised and throwing a piece of chicken at James.