ƈԋ.11-YOU COULD MAIM MY MORALS

CHAPTER 11

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɢ —

India Mikaelson

↫✾↬

India was just walking back to the castle after the moment near the Black lake with Snuffles.

Her head was in the clouds. Literally. She was daydreaming about laying on a cloud and eating sugar clouds and whatnot when an arm grabbed her and yanked her into an alcove. As she made her way to scream at the bastard and use magic to intensify it and blast the jerk's audition a hand was placed over her mouth and she looked up into the grey eyes of Sirius Black. Oh, joy.

She glared at him and he immediately took his hand off her mouth.

"You better start explaining or just go ahead and plan your funeral," I told him and he ignored her threat.

"You knew it was me," he stated simply and India only raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're gonna have to be more specific about that one, Black. I know it's you now," she said and he rolled his eyes.

"In the Black Lake. You knew it was me. You were about to call me Padfoot," Sirius said and India let out a gasp.

"That was you? I had no idea!" she said and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Cut the crap, India," he snarled and India's heart fluttered at hearing her name being said in such a way. Fucking hell. Me and these mini-heart attacks. I'm gonna die soon—Or maybe you have a crush on the guy, another voice that sounded strangely like Hope said and India nearly glared at herself only to be snapped back to reality when Sirius said, "You knew."

"I have zilch of idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb. It doesn't flatter you, love," he told her and India scoffed. "I know you know. You always have. I started getting suspicious about that Divination class. Then you started spewing out stuff about the Dog Star and I had to see if you really know."

"Did you just pull a hustle on me?" India asked him with an eyebrow raised. "You're a sly dog, Sirius Black."

"So you admit it. You knew?" he asked her and India gave him a blank look.

"There's no point in denying it, is there?" she asked and Sirius narrowed his eyes at her.

"How did you know?"

"I just did, Snuffles." India shrugged.

"Fine. Don't tell me." He huffed and started walking away leaving India staring at him agape.

"Seriously? You're just gonna walk away?" she shouted after him.

"Why bother trying to talk to you? You won't tell me shit anyway," he shouted as he turned around but kept walking back.