ƈԋ.6-I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT. . . .

CHAPTER 6

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʙʙᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀᴇ —

India Mikaelson

↫✾↬

India Mikaelson hated one thing above all and that thing was classes. She despised them. It wasn't that she didn't like to learn, she did, but in all honesty, she didn't have that big of an attention span. That and most classes she had were a bore. However, in Hogwarts, she had come to tolerate a few of them, Potions and Charms would be good examples. They were interesting but the homework and written work kind of ruined the fun for India.

And why bring this up? Well, India was at the moment sitting on her desk during History of Magic class. Everyone around her was either sleeping or zoning out. James, her brother, was still the only one smart enough to bring a pillow. Hence why India took it as an opportunity to visit her grandparents in the Underworld. She had been in the Wizarding World for two weeks or so now, and hadn't seen any of them since the night they got there.

Once she got to the Underworld she found her grandpa walking solemnly and grimly through her grandma's garden, which made India figure the latter was with Demeter.

"Hey, grandpa!" India greeted turning his attention to her, and she watched as his grim expression left his face and was replaced with grim.

"Your mother was just here," he said as he approached her. "She told me this story about your dad and Kai going on a cruise through the Mediterranean and see who can make the sailors go mad faster," he said and India snorted.

"What about mum and aunt Vina?" India asked.

"They're encouraging them to, as long as they can go and rent a yacht," he told her making India grin, "I get to babysit Maya and Logan."

"Like you mind it," India huffed rolling her eyes, "Logan is your favorite, and Maya is close to being second."

"I do not have favorites, India," Hades said smirking, "I have preferences and the one named after me is my first preference."

"See! You just admitted to favoritism!" India gasped undignified.

"It's a preference, Indiana," Hades corrected her, "If I had to choose who to save I would choose all of you the same."

"Thanks," India scoffed then shook her head laughing, "Anyway. . . . Do you want to play darts?"

"Aren't you in class?" Hades asked frowning.

"So?"

"So. . . . I don't know. I was trying to be a responsible adult," he shrugged and India laughed.

"You're no adult, grandad. You're an eternal God with the mood swings of a pregnant teenager and the attitude of a five-year-old," India said grinning and Hades glared at her, though, meanwhile their surroundings were changing into a random bar so they could play darts.