ƈԋ. 8-WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

CHAPTER 8

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ—

Hope Mikaelson

↫✾↬

In less than half an hour they were dressed and Hope could already hear the party downstairs. And as she looked at the mirror she tipped her head in question.

India had given her a pair of leather pants and a black top that honestly reminded her of a mix of the girl from Grease and Katherine. She looked back at India who was holding a pair of heels in her hands with a grin. "Are you sure I should wear this?"

With a roll of her eyes, India promptly said, "If it worked in the sixties or whenever Grease is, and if it works for Kat, then it works. Besides, you look hot as shit and that werewolf is going to howl when he sees you."

Hope gaped at her, "Excuse me, what?"

"Oh, please, he's totally into you," India said as she shoved out of the way of the mirrors, to see herself in the scarlet strapless dress she had conjured for herself.

"So what if he is?" Hope asked with a shrug, "He's probably only happy about the fact that I'm a werewolf too, India."

"So?"

"So, I'm not just a werewolf, India."

"You're right. You're a vampire and a witch. You're literally the whole package, Hope. Why don't you let the werewolf have a chance?"

"What about you and Black?" Hope said turning the conversation around and India glared at her through the mirror as her hair shifted into a longer length that stopped at her waist.

"Stop talking nonsense, Hope! We have a party to go to!"

Hope laughed as India grabbed her hand and pulled her down the stairs. As they reached the party Hope couldn't help to give credit when credit is due. The Gryffindors could throw a nice party. There were places for people to sit and talk and dance and there was food and alcohol and honestly, what else could there be?

Hope rolled her eyes as the first thing India did was take a shot Black passed her and laugh when he said something in her ear. Deciding to leave them alone Hope walked over to James, Marlene, and Remus who were sitting on a couch.

"Oh yeah, my dad's family is British, I think," James was saying and Marlene and Remus frowned. "Well, they have the accent. But they're so old I can't really tell. They're from the Old world."