ƈԋ.3-NO, GOOD MORNING HANDSOMES?

CHAPTER 3

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ —

Hope Mikaelson

↫✾↬

Group projects are a tricky little thing. Most of the time there is always one person that ends up doing most (if not all) of the work. Well, unless the group is really admirably competent and evenly distributes the tasks at hand. Well, Hope Mikaelson's life was mainly like the former. Every time she was with her family she ended up having a harder job than the others. She didn't complain though because the main reason for that was because she was more competent. At least more than the twins; usually Scarlett and Silas had the same problem as her. That was why she now had the abhorring task of waking up India Lyra Mikaelson.

"We need to go, Indy!" Hope exclaimed as she pulled at India's foot. The latter gripping her bed's headboard for dear life. "Come on! Even your brother is awake! I heard him complain downstairs!"

"One more reason for me to stay here!" India groaned and Hope narrowed her eyes at the back of her cousin's head and pulled her leg harder. By harder, I mean that if India was human her leg would have been ripped off. "Stop using your wolfy strength on me, you bitch!"

"Not if you don't go to breakfast with me!" Hope retorted now pulling even harder.

"I'll go! I'll go!" India finally cracked and Hope let her foot fall with a smirk. She saw as India cradled her foot and glared at her. "Fuck's sake. You're so your father's daughter!"

"Why thank you, Indiana," Hope smiled only for India to glare harder.

Hope who was already dressed in her uniform, everything properly put (well, except the robes) and her hair put up on a ponytail, sat down on her bed as she waited for India to get dressed. She watched in amusement as India grimaced while picking up the uniform and came back from the bathroom with the shirt untucked in her skirt, the first three buttons opened, her tie as a headband, and her skirt a few good centimeters shorter (not that Hope could blame her as she also shortened hers).

"Hope?" India asked as she pointed to her head, "Like this —" her hair was now long and wavy, "— or this?" Her hair started to change, it was now shorter and had a red streak on it. Hope would never admit it but she was slightly jealous that India and James had that power they inherited from their mom but then she remembered she was a tribrid and smirked to herself.

"That one," Hope answered referring to the shorter one with the streak, "Now let's go, I'm starving!"

With that, she and India made their way down to the common room. The only ones there, mainly because they were running really late, were James and Silas. Hope didn't know where the marauders were but she did know that Lily and her other two roommates, who had introduced themselves that morning as Marlene and Alice, went ahead.