Part:6 Slytherin Commonroom

To be honest the Slytherin common room was amazing. It was a regular circular room with green, black and silver theme. It had large windows that showed the inside of the black lake. It showed different types of creatures in the lake. There was a big fireplace and some book shelves in the corner. Some benches were placed here and there. The room was moderately lit with torches. One corner of the room was lit up brightly, it was the corner with the Portrait of one of the founders, Slazar Slytherin.

The door to the common room opened and in walked a Dark figure. On coming in the light of the common room you could make him out as Professor Snape. He had black collar length hair, crooked nose, calculating but blank black eyes, emotionless face, black robes. His whole attire was black with an exception of the collar and the little portion of cuffs of his shirt peeking from inside his black coat. Even his Wand was Black!

On coming in close proximity with him my internal creature went wild. It was I don't know? Urging me to snuggle into him?No way!

He then started his speech in his monotone voice, but while locking eyes with me.

"I am going to say this once. Listen carefully. Walk around in groups – atleast in a pair – in the scool, out of this door of the Slytherin common room. I expect you not to loose any house points. And also you to be in your best behavior. If you are up to something, make sure to not to get caught or even if you get caught, make sure you get caught by me. Now off you all go to beds. Lights off in one hour."

With that he nodded to harry and went away.

I followed Draco to the boys dormitory. The good thing was that everyone had single rooms because of less students in Slytherin.

My room was like the others. Medium sized room with silver painted ceiling, Slytherin green walls.

I flopped onto my bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to a scream. I opened my eyes and felt my eyesight very sharp. Oh. I unknowingly changed into my Jackal Form.

I looked at the doorway. Draco was frozen with shock. I quickly changed normal.

"W- wha- How- What was that?" he shuttered out.

I rubbed back of my neck sheepishly. "Uh..... my creatue?"

"What? You have a creature? Really? And that too a Jackal?" he asked clearly curious.

" uh yeah. Don't everyone has it?"

"nah. Only a few wizards have them. I just know 7 creatures till now. This quality is wery rare. And every creature has a soulmate." He Ranted," he is the soulmate of same creature of his kind or sometimes it can be even rare for him to have a different species."

Harry held up his hand to stop him. " ok ok..... Jeez Hold your Horses but aren't we getting late for breakfast?"

Draco's face turned a shade of red. "Sorry. I got a bit excited." Harry laughed. "Don't be" he said waving his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Harry went down- sorry up- to the great hall it felt a bit strange on sitting at the Slytherin table. All the Griffindor was glaring not at the whole Slytherin house but at Harry in particular. Harry locked eyes with Ron and Hermione who were throwing disgusted looks at him but harry got an idea.

Suddenly they started laughing hysterically in middle of the eerily silent hall. They stood up and walked over to harry who was with Draco and Blaise. They did not pay attention or didn't mind that they were in middle of the full great hall. "Harry you trsitir1 how could you?! You Harry Potter are a disgrace for the Gryffindors. You Slimy Git. I would have never imagined that you would be resorted. Much less you'll be a snake. Take this from the whole of the Griffindor." Ron said. Ron went on punching his face but with his creature senses on he caught it with his hand with a strong grip. And twisted his hand so that it was pinned behind his back and leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Huh Weasley? What happened? Can't fight back... Remember that I have changed. Trust me that you don't want reminders." With that he was about to throw him forward but a voice sounded, "My boy, what happened? Why are you strangling Mr. Weasley?"

Harry turned his head so sharply and rapidly that it looked as if his head might fell down. "Save your 'my boy' for someone else head master." He said coldly before pushing Ron away from him onto Hermione he picked a sandwich and strolled out briskly from the hall leaving behind a very stunned Great Hall.

A/ n

Hiya guys! sorry for not updating in a very long time! I am really very sorry! But how was the chapter? Give me ideas guys..... and thank you very much guys for all of you who read, voted, and commented on the story plus a heartwarming thanx to all those people who added this story in their reading list. thankyou very much. i love your all love and support.

if you have any ideas for the next chapter.... plz comment. first one to comment will be tagged in the next chapter!

Question for the week:

In the Aru Shah Series........ who is the Reincarnation of Draupadee?

Please tell me the names of books (fictional) that I should read..... I have run out of them.

Also please don't forget to check out my rest stories!

XOXOXOXOXO

Hunteress0101(

: