Part 21: Mates 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

The next morning Adrian was walking to the Deviation with Draco. Draco was messing around with Adrian, teasing him about his mate.

"You have found your mate? Who is it?" He nudged him with his elbow playfully. "It must be him!"

"Who?"

"The Dark haired, the handsome, the stronger, the cutest. Percy Jackson. "

Adrian felt blush tinting his cheeks. He adjusted his glasses trying to hide the blush.

"Aww look! Potter you are blushing!"

"No I am not!"

"Oh? Then what are you doing? Trying to bring all blood to your face?"

"Shut up, Malfoy." Adrian pushed him playfully

"You wish Potter."

"Going to the Duel in second year are we now Malfoy?"

Draco laughed as Adrian tried to contain his laughter.

"Mr. Potter." A voice called.

Adrian turned around to see Professor McGonagall standing there with her hands folded over her chest.

Then realisation dawned on him that he never told her about hus mates and it's been over 2 weeks.

His eyes widened. "Professor McGonagall. Good morning."

"Good morning Professor." Draco said.

"Mr. Malfoy. Good morning to you too. If you don't mind, I need to borrow Mr. Potter here for some talk. You continue to go to your class or wait for him. It's up to you."

"I'll wait Professor."

"As you wish."

"Mr. Potter. Follow me plz. you too Mr. Malfoy."

    ∆___∆
   >⚆ᴥ⚆<     Time skip by Minne the cat.    ∆___∆                                                          
>⚆ᴥ⚆<

"Professor- I really forgot-" Adrian started.

Professor McGonagall raised her eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Yes Professor I really forgot about it." Adrian said seriously and truthfully.

McGonagall searched his eyes for any possible lies but found none. She shook her head before leaning forward and interlocking her fingers.

"And I found my mates....." He trailed out, fidgeting with end of his cloak.

"Mates? Both of them?" Minnie exclaimed her both eyebrows shooting into her hairline.

"Yup." Adrian blushed.

"Who are they?" 

"Percy and um.... Professor Snape"

Minnie smirked. "Severus I know, but who is Percy?"

"He's of Illevourny school. And he was the one with messy har abd beautiful green eyes and–"

"I didn't think that you were into males." Professor McGonagall

"I–" Harry shifted his feet embarassed.

There was a soft chuckling sound that soob turned to full on laughter from Professor McGonagall.

"What?!"

"Nothing. Nothing. My Goodness! My class! Adrian. Go to your class!" She exclaimed, taking out her wand and summoning her marked test papers.

"Oops."

Adrian blasted open the door to see Draco pacing around.

"Oh you came at last Potter. Thaught you would never come out you snail. What took you so long?!"

"Nothing! Let's go to class."

"Nice decision."

A/n: SOOOOOOOOOOO
Here's a new chapter (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Soooooooo tell me what do you think

(Ik it's a shitty chapter.)

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

~V