Part 22 : Seed of Friendship 🍁

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Some mentions of attempts to self harm ahead. Proceed with caution.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Walking down the path of black lake Percy sighed as he thought of the day. The day was spent by doing many things.... Like trying to hide his creature inheritance from his friends, not that he liked it.... But it was necessary.

He had spent his day with Clarrise Mostly. She was a good friend to have.

They had become friends after the second Gaint war.

⚠️ Flash Back ⚠️

{ Contains some mentions of self harm! }

Percy woke up to another of the nightmares he had been having everytime he slept.

He ran a hand through his sweaty hair and pushed the comforter off him and tried to find his slippers at night. With help of some moonlight that shown through the window he found them and put them on.

He quietly shuffeled to the door and opened it slowly.

He made his way towards the beach.

It would always calm him down. He sat at the beach his arms folded up to his chest as he rocked himself back and forth. Trying to calm himself down but failing miserably. Tears started to well up in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall and continued rocking himself. He needed some one to be with him. He needed anyone he could to. He needed a friend who would not run away from him abd hius darker side.

The torture of Kornos in the pit flashing in front of his eyes. He talking bout the deaths his family and friends.

"You Percy Jackson are a disgrace to the demigods....... Tell me.... Who lets his friends and family die for them?....." He asked as Tartarus flashed illustration in fron of him, his friends dying for him. They rising form the dead, and blaming him for their deaths.

The illusion of Bianca stepped forward, a arrow in her hand as she stabbed him with it.

"You. Made. Me. Die." She said as she stabbed him after every word she spoke. Somehow the illusion managed to hurt him like she was really in front of him. "You. Hurt. Nico. You. Are. A. Traitor." She siad as she twisted the arrow, taking out a scream from Percy.

He could tolerate any torture, but not those his friends inflicted on him. Be it real or not, but it hurt too much. Illusion or not.

He gripped his hair and curled his hands into fists, and pulling at his hair in stress.

He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to let it all out. He wanted it to end it all.

He was tried of being strong, of being the leader, of being the hero. He hated the feeling that as a leader he had to stay strong for others even if he was crumbling form inside.

* Now's the time. * Percy thaught as he fumbled his payjama's pocket looking for his trusty pen come sword.

He uncapped the sword and stood up on woobly knees, his sword positioned, ready to kill.

He took a deep breath and whispered to the air, " I am sorry everyone who cares...."

The sword was just mere centimetres away from his chest when it was thrown away by someone.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING PERCY?! " an angry voice of Clarisse La Rue shouted at him not noticing that she used Percy's usual name .

Percy desperately tried to reach his sword when his hands were pinned to his back by a angry but concerned daughter of Ares.

" Let me go Clarisse! " He said desperately, " I need to end it. End it all now. I can't take it anymore! " He managed to choke out, his voice heavy from crying for Gods knows how long.

" No Percy .... You can't leave us. Your friends, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Nico, the Stolls, Hazel, Frank..... Think about them think about - " she was cut off by the Son of Poseidon. "- I am tired of thinking Clarisse! I am Fucking tired of thinking about others all the time! I can't take it anymore! I am tired of being the one who saves the day. I am tired of playing the hero! I just want it to end...." He was shouting at the beginning but whispering the last parts.

The daughter of Ares looked at the broken form of Percy Jackson. His hair was a mess, his eyes were bloodshot by crying, tear tracks down his cheeks were being washed away when new and fresh tears leaked form his eyes.

His eyes carried a broken look and a lots of pain.

And that's when the so called ' cruel ' Clarisse vowed to bring Happiness back in those broken Sea Green orbs.

She didn't say anything but pulled the son of Poseidon to her chest and hugged him, as the dam of emotions suddenly broke and he stared sobbing into her shirt, soaking it with his tears, and hugging her back as if she was his anchor to the world

And that was when a beautiful seed of Friendship was planted in both of their hearts.

Percy Smiled at the memory. It might be painful night but it was also sweet as it gave him a bestest of his best friends.

He didn't look where he was going so he didn't notice Harry walking next to him.

" Hi Harry! " He said cheerfully.

" Hi Percy! "

" Aren't you supposed to be in your care of magical creatures class?" Percy asked.

" Yes. I am. But i Just needed to give you this letter. "

" A Letter?"

" Yes, but now got to go. I am running late!" He said as he bounded off to join his class.

Percy Looked at the letter and his eyes widened with surprise as ge looked at his Dominant 's Curvy handwriting.

Percy Jackson.

A/n: Soooooooooooooo here I am! Vi : The wierdo. I know it's been long since I last updated. And my chapters are...... Ok I guess? But not very long.

And thank you for all the votes and the love you have shown me.love ya all!

Sorry for the slow updates. I been caught up as always. And my 12Th Finals start In March.

So after them I'll Update twice or thrice a week! So sorry But stay tuned 😃

Bye.

And thanks again!

~V

What is in the letter? Any guesses?