Part 20: The Said Monster

And his blood totally turned  golden. Poseidon had to hold the to two creatures back who felt that Hectate was harming him due to  change in colour of his blood. They watched as two majestic be black wings spring out of his back. They were huge and  beautiful. The skin that had tore itself was now fully healed and clean. All the four people watched in awe as he opened his now red rimmed Green eyes, his eyes wide with lust.

Adrian and Severus stopped struggling. Hecate met eyes with Poseidon. Poseidon held a golden dagger in his hand and sliced & his wrist, not deep, but deep enough to draw golden blood.

Percy looked around, having caught scent of blood, "Blood?'' he asked to noone in perticular, tilting his head to aside in a cute way.

"Here." Poseidon said as he moved toward his son his wrist out streched. Percy sniffed his blood of before leaning down and starting drinking it

"What....?'' Severus trailed out. "He's a hybrid. A submissive hybrid. Since he has a two mates he has to be a mixture of two creatures. A Veela is more dominant part of him while Vampire is there but it is submissive." Hecate explained a to Serveus and Adrian, as she watched the son sucking on his father's wrist, the latter smiling with pleasure. "When anyone is a hybrid with a Vampire, first one of the blood of their  parents is need to help them control their blood lust. If not the vampire would be unstoppable."

Percy pushed the wrist of his father back and licked the cut closed, leaving small scars where his fangs had  inserted themselves.

The two creatures watched as Percy'seyes turned back to sea-green. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply life. sighing he aked "What in the name of Hades was that?!"

"Creature Inheritance." Poseidon answered, helping Percy into a new T-shirt, "It usually happens at the age of 14 by drinking a potion. But because of some obvious reasons, we could not give to you. So today your creature forced way out."

"Oh. Okay. I knew that it was comming." he said, slowly shifting graze his to ground and sighing, and then whispered  softly, "That officially makes me a monster"

"You are not a monster Percy." Adrian said.

"Yes I am a monster. How do you know that I am not a monster?!" Percy snapped at him before his creature  instinct kicked in telling him that he was talking to his to dominant mateHe cast his eyes to the ground "How do know that I am not a monster?  You don't know me. You don't know what have it I done." He whispered, "I am the a monster. I have killed, I have tortured and many more things."

"Perseus Achilles Jackson You are no monster. Believe - it or not, you are a hero, and will always remain, no matter what understood?" Poseidon asked, his eyes showed  ditermination and some anger none of them directed at Percy. "All of them even if they didn't deserve it, had to die. Or this world w be  in alive today. We would have been dead. Your mates–" he pointed to Severus and Adrian, "–would have been dead, had you not killed them so don't that even say you are a monster ago again. Understood?" he asked. Percy nodded.

"Good. Now you should go as soon as possible. And tell them. The Students are going to wake up soon. And yes, I'll be around, so don't try anything funny Percy."

"Yes Dad."Poseidon nodded and disappeared so did Hecate There was an akward silence.

Percy got up and dusted himself off. "Thank you." He said fiddeling with his fingers.

"You don't need to thank us Percy. It was our job."  Severus said, "It was something we had to do. We know you would also have done same thing."

Percy didn't say anything and smiled greatfully at them.

A/n:

Here's the next chapter :-)

Tell me what you think. ^ _^

And sorry for such a late update ☹️

~V