Part 28: Ian Blackwood

"Bob? You here?! Sorry Lor-" Percy tried to correct himself. Old habits die hard after all.

"Bob is okay Percy, Afterall you are still a friend of mine." The Titan smiled, as he turned back to his teen form.

"So what brings you here?" Percy asked.

"I just came to tell you about my brothers plan." "I already know about it. But how will he possess mortals? Won't we disintegrate? "

"No. Not at all. They would put justa fraction of their souls inside you. They think it'll make it work. "

"Unfortunately it won't. I am a God now. " Percy told him, rubbing the back of his head.

Ian faced him a bit surprised, but not much.

He patted Percy's shoulder and smirked, "About time they come into senses, the humble hero. And I agree with them.."

"Hey! That's not fair!"

" Percy....." the voice of Severus said from their side.

"Mr. Blackwood? What are you doing at this time of the hour out of the bed? "

"Quit the act Snape. I know everything. Stop pretending. " Ian said, making a pouty face that was too much out of character for him, being more than a millenia old.

Snape turned to Percy and asked, " how many more people do you plan on telling about us?"

Percy ignored him."Ah. Professor, meet my friend Iphaetus. Bob or Ian, meet Severus, one of my mates."

Ian extended his hand for the shake.

That night Percy couldn't sleep even a wink. All he could think was the plan of his grandfather to take over their bodies. Fortunately or unfortunately, he didn't know, nothing weird happened after that. He sent Severus to sleep, and took strolls in the halls in Snape's appearance.

When the next morning came, Percy was more than greatful for it. Adrian and Si Hyun had made up and they were currently talking with each other about something while Snape was trying to check the home works of the 5th years, his black coffee on his desk, next to a huge pile of papers.

Percy stood up suddenly.

" I need to go to my group. I'll see you later. They'll be worried. " he said, as he straightened his black jeans.

Snape looked up from his work, and nodded "Yes. You should go. But be there at breakfast."

Percy chuckled softly. "Of course I will be there. Where else I would be?"

But well this is Percy Jackson we are talking about. Is luck on his side most of the times? No.

The first thing that Percy did after exiting the office was head out to Clarrise.

In the office, Snape turned to Adrian and Si Hyun, "Shouldn't you both be in your own common rooms?"

Adrian smiled cheekily. "Yes Professor." He mock saluted him, making Si Hyun suppress his laugh. Si Hyun headed out first.

"Adrian, wait a minute." Snape said. Adrian paused and turned around. "Stay Safe, and alert. I didn't say that to Percy because I know that he can take care of himself, but, you need to stay alert all the times. This is something that you have never encountered before in any form. If there is something suspicious going around you, then don't hesitate to contact either me of Percy. Am I clear?"

Adrian suppressed a smile, but nodded, and waved him bye and exited the room.

A/N:

Hello everyone! Long long long time no see huh?

Ah well I got into one of the most reputed law University in India and I am so happy.

But the schedule here is too hectic with assignments, classes, presentations, moot courts, and upcoming semester exams. Plus how can we forget the social life?

So I know that the chapter was too short but I tried to post.

What do you say?

Should I post small capters regularly, or should I make it like, long chapters but once in a week or two?

And if you are coming up with some short term ideas regarding the story, please feel free to comment it. Somewhere or the other your idea will be included in the future.

Bye!!

any one likes k dramas here? ?

I am watching The Legend Of the Blue Sea right now. And guys meet my new crush. XD 

 XD 

AAAHHHHHH MY HEARTU!!!!!! HE'S JUST SOOOOOO HOT+ CUTE!!!!

anyways SEE YA SOON !