Part 2: Creature Inheritance 🦅

My eyes widened reading the letter and from whom it was. Meriln. The Merlin!

I gave this letter too to Dudley just as another owl flew in from the open window and dropped a letter on my head.

'Gosh!!!How many letters am I going to get today? I am 14 not 17, for Merlin's sake!' I exclaimed and opened the letter to me from Gringotts.

Mister Potter.

You have gone through Creature Inheritance and we want yoh to come to Gringotts at sharp eleven this morning. You need to go through your inheritance test and a blood test.

I expect you to come.

The letter brings you here when you say: stag.

Yours Sincerely.
Griphook.

I glanced at the clock. It was nearly eleven.

'Hey Duddy I need to go for an inheritance test plz keep everything safe from them.' I said pointing my finger to the ground, 'I'll be back soon.'

'Ok Lil bro.' he said and smiled. I smiled back.

In a few minutes I was standing in front of Griphook's office door at Gringotts. He knocked at it. 'Come in' was sounded prom inside. Harry went in and sat down on the chair. He looked up from his paperwork and nodded at Harry Potter.

'Mr. Potter. Congratulations on getting your creature inheritance. I would like you to please prick your finger and let five drops of blood fall on the parchment.' the goblin said and Harry did so.

Then Suddenly writings appeared on the paper.

Name: Adrian Potter- Riddle.

Blood status: Pureblood

Age:14

Date Of Birth: 31 July,1980

Mother: James Potter (Missing)

Father: Tom Riddle

Creature: Egyptian Jackal

Mate: Still unknown. (Possibility of two mates.)

Amanigus: pheonix

BLOCKS AND POTIONS:

BLOCKS:

intelligence: 60% by Albus Dumbledore

potions : 80% by Albus Dumbledore

transfiguration: 60% by Albus Dumbledore

DADA: 20% by Albus Dumbledore

amanigus: 100% by Albus Dumbledore

Inheritance: 100% by Albus Dumbledore

POTIONS:

hate potion: for Slytherin house, the Malfoys and Voldemort aka Tom Riddle

trust potion: for Alblus Dumbledore, Griffindor house, the Weasleys, Hermione Granger

love potion: by: Ginerva Molly Weasley

GRINGOTTS TRANSACTIONS:

TO::::::::

Albus Dumbedore: 2000 gallons per month

Weasleys: 1500 gallons per month

Hermione Granger: 100 gallons per month

Dursleys: 500 gallons per month

I was so furious that I slammed the parachment down on the desk, WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!!!

'This is disgusting. griphook can youplease remove all my blocks and please take all the money taken from my vaults?'

'Ofcourse Mr. Riddle.'

I could not believe what i read. Dumbledore a thief? a trust traitor? Ron , Hermione, Ginny all not friends? being paid to be friends with me? trust, hate potions fed to him daily? this was outrageous!

i sat on the chair and Griphook snapped his fingers and i could feel changes in my body. i grew taller his hair grew a bit longer, his hair color changed from Raven to Jet Black. i felt as if my mind was expanding. knowledge came in and i felt myself understanding everything instantly. then suddenly realisation dawned on me insantly.

'Mr. Riddle. You are grandson of The Great Merlin. You are the sole heir to his wealth and everything. You are also the heir of Potter, Black, Griffindor and Slytherin. Practically speaking you are the richest wizard of the wizarding world.'
I nod and get up to leave and put my glamour back on. I went home just to be met by Uncle Veron.......burning with rage.