SIN 3

Mature

18+

Not edited

He dipped the feather in the ink again, opening her thick inner thighs wider he wrote his name near her pussy so that to brand her body his ownself. His possession, belonging to him only.

"AZARIOS!" The entire residence of the General must have been made aware from her screech that her husband was bringing immeasurable pleasure to her. The tiny fists that she had put against her mouth muffling her screams was twisted back softly as Azarios was gently yet completely sheathed inside her pussy and she could feel him into her womb.

He withdrew slowly yet completely out making Lilith release a sweet cry of feeling empty before she was again filled with him. His rigid, thick length trying to envelop her into a sense so forlorn and dirty as his mouth left hickeys on her back.

"Baby you are so fucking tight, so damn wet, you were made to be my sweet wife weren't you?" When he hissed into her ear for a moment, his jaw clenching with how warm and wet she was around him and hear her own whimper slipping past her lips being replaced by a small cry as if she hated to be degraded but at the same time her body loved it.

Azarios flipped his wife, mind entirely being consumed by desire for her and a lust so burning that he needed to take her on every single surface while watching her pleasure filled face and tears. As expected the woman with her golden hair splayed like a halo of a goddess looked up at him whimpering with her flower like face stained with tears.

The scene was so heartwarming when he saw her so delicate and unarmed that Azarios held himself above her on his one arm before her other took hold of her head to kiss the very breath out of her lungs.

"So fucking precious." Tongues collided with one another, savoring the taste as Lilith had her hands exploring his chest, trying to hold onto him only to encite him more.

What started as rigorous and hard turned out to be gentle and caring soon. Instead of giving her hard rough sex Azarios made love to every inch of her skin. Even though she did not said, complained and cried but it was her first time.

She, his beautiful majestic soulmate deserved to be cherished and loved despite her rejecting the flowers and accepting the harsh storms he will love her slowly. Taking every single moment as worshipping her and taking care of her, their kiss ended with her arching her back, eyes rolling into the back as he thrusted inside her pussy again and again.

His palm wrapped around her neck applying just the right pressure before fastening the strokes from gentle long ones to relentless mad passionate pace.

"What-" She mewled face distorting into one of euphoria as the slapping of skins echoed throughout the chamber.

"Don't please don't -A-Aza-" Before her bruised lips could completely form the complain his finger was massaging the pink pearl in between her legs, he left none of her parts untouched and without his affection.

His dripping cock was taken out from her hot caravan making Lilith think that he was done but the moment his arms picked her tired body up clutching to his chest.

He did not gave her even a single second to think before walking to the nearby wall and making her stand beside with its support, his arm raising her one leg up, hooking onto his muscles before he pushed his member inside her again.

"No! Oh lord... I" The tears streaming down Lilith's face made her glow as she looked into his eyes whimpering and moaning, nothing of her modesty and shyness left as her pussy dripped onto her thighs making the hot liquid trailing down to the ground as he fucked her in the exposing position without abandon.

The demoness shuddered hard, a pair of intense eyes watching her own as she met his onyx irises expressing that she could not take so much of him as her body trembled cumming hard.

"Let your husband breed you little slave, aren't you bound in my love now?" uncoordinated, sloppy yet powerful thrusts made her orgasm prolonged as Lilith's mouth opened in a silent scream when his cock released ropes of cum into her womb, his sperm melting inside her pussy, mixing with her own juices, inside and outside all of her was marked by him.

________________________________________________

"What have you done?" She sniffed softly into his arms, laying onto his chest and being completely engulfed by him. The man who had fucked her again and again till the time she was unable to think straight held her close.

Lilith had thought that once Azarios might have her he would let her be but unlike her assumption he was now blinded by her, drowned in her scent. His one palm was buried into her hair as he massaged her head.

She wanted it to be meaningless sex, him and her doing the deed like two strangers but the way he made love to her....she dared not think of it, so intimate, it felt like he truly loved every part of her. This level of doting....

"Whatever happens my lovely tulip, I will always be by your side." He planted a kiss on her head, his fingers gliding across her smooth back to calm down her raging emotions.

"You are my wife, the only woman that would rule my heart and I promise you that there would not be any other beside you no matter what the circumstance might be."

"And what if I am with your child, you have bound me Azarios-"

"I will never bound you with something as pure as our child my beloved, one day you will come to me yourself, entangling the knots of your destiny and mine."