SEASON 2: EPILOGUE

Maids that bathed her from the spring nectar from the Nine-Step Mountains dared not raise their heads to see such a goddess that seem to have her body made from the most beautiful porcelain jade. Honey sent by Her highness Saintess Helixis was poured into the opulent pool before fragrant flower petals were swirled into the azure liquid that the woman was bathing in. Sandalwood salve was prepared to wash the feet of the woman that sighed.

Five female servants took care of her, one washing the cocoa hair with hued crystals of sea, one tending to the steam while others did their respective work. It had been three days since the war ended and the new ruler seemed to be pleased. None of the people had any information that those red lips resembling trembling red lotus laughed and derived their pleasure when horrified screams echoed in the underground dungeon at night.

If Lilith did not forgive Prime Minister Artim that was the cause of Artlia's misery then how shall such quick death come to Zorah her previous husband or to Kyzm and Ragel? No they must live and pay for her mother's death, her father's sorrow and Artilia's pain.

The sweet laugh resonating like an enchanting spell made the servants smile too without realizing that if they saw the reason they might lose their ability to speak forever and go insane.

It took the servants an hour to bathe her and one more to help her put on the vermilion red dragon robes that seemed to have been embroidered for a heavenly maiden yet her hair that touched her waist was left untied.

A beauty that must be protected by someone that was even scarier that this monarch. That was the thought that came to Meza's mind before she shook her head, her highness Lilith was not someone she could grasp.

"Your ladyship, the imperial court will begin now."

Exuberant sun rose and the first rays of dawn fell upon the throne that looked like molten gold was poured all over it, dragons that had eyes of rubies seemed to come to life and were seemed to be watching the imperial court where a new era began.

"Hail her majesty princess Lilith!" The servant went on one knee and announced making the entire court follow the course without any exception. Servants and maids of the previous monarch were cleared up from top to bottom and a person was waiting for Lilith to sit on the splendid dragon throne along with seventeen grand ministers that bowed to show their faith.

The palm was gently waved to ask them to rise.

"Her highness Saintess Helixis with His majesty Archduke Aeon."

The ministers were left wide-eyed when Her highness Saintess Helixis entered the imperial court, she had disappeared several years ago and only now made an entrance when Princess Lilith was going to be crowned...then it was true that Kyzm disrespected the treaty, and also Her highness Saintess thus she refused to extend any help to their empire.....her majesty Lilith was truly competent.

Furthermore, why Archduke Aeon? He was the son of Prince Ragel. For now none of the people knew what happened to the trio- Ragel, Kyzm and their mother Daphne. Even Empress Belithia was unaware thus for the archduke to arrive and that too with such respect...this did not make any sense.

Her highness Great Grand Empress was given the place of utmost respect and her seat was designated just below the Emperor, her old maid supported her and they waited for the scenario to unfold. With several steps moving ahead and climbing the stairs that none other than a monarch could reach the demoness reached the throne and stood infront of it calmly with a cold demeanor.

"Sub Commander Liex along with her highness Princess Nevix of Daxtros!" Some gasps were made, Commander Liex was the younger brother of Garx. To one brother the monarch showed such contempt declaring him a traitor while to other she called in the imperial court and that too along with the Sultana.

Too difficult

To read the mind of her highness was not something anyone could do till now.

If in future they tried rebelling then it might be someone from their own clans that might be lured by the lethal power of her majesty Lilith and they might die without even watching the dawn of next day.

Lilith looked at Ayrm and nodded asking him to begin the ceremony.

Despite being so young he had done what Lilith wished from him- Ayrm (Artilia's brother) had exceeded her expectations. Cleansed the palace and made it worthy of her but there were several others that still needed to be told certain things.

"This one welcomes her highness- the savior of Gaerin. With the will of goddess her majesty Saintess Helixis will crown our Emperor." The previous crown of Kyzm was melted and discarded and a new crown with fire red scarlet diamonds was made with gold leaves and sea shells from the south engraved on it. Helixis who had expected nothing less from Lilith was truly impressed at this moment.

Truly the goddess has not seen wrongly...

The crown was embellished onto the head that had a godly aura with the Saintess chanting a prayer that made her onyx irises glow.

"Establishing Gaerin's new ruler-Her majesty Empress Lilith of the Heriodonus dynasty!"

"HAIL HER MAJESTY EMPRESS SUPREME!"

"HAIL HER HIGHNESS EMPRESS LILITH!" Echoes similar to such words were uttered and after the wait of so many decades, the blood of Prince Vzeus was established onto the throne.

"This Empress shall hereby give my first command to the empire of Gaerin and appoint the imperial ministers under my regime.

Prime Minister Artim was a traitor thus he was punished heavily but his son Ayrm is a man of talents and loyalty. Master Ayrm from this day onwards under the Minister of Personnel you shall train and upon reaching the qualified age of seventeen fulfil the duties of the Prime Minister of Gaerin.

Prime Minister Artim's residence will be sealed and all properties shall be confiscated...apart from Ayrm and his mother Lady Yona everyone else is hereby declared a commoner by virtue and all their titles shall be taken away as punishment! Do you accept this Master Ayrm?"

When the Emperor herself was asking as such how dare a subject refuse yet the boy of only eleven years felt it to be too good, that house, where he was imprisoned for his entire life, was an evil place to exist, thus he had no worries giving it up.

"This subject must obey the Empress Supreme" Lilith looked at Commander Liex.

"There are few generals in the empire of Gaerin yet this Empress gives my word that the imperial power would not suppress any general if they remain loyal to the empire. From this day Sub Commander Liex is the General of the Gaerin army and Archduke Aeon is Prince Aeon."

None had seen that coming yet maybe Aeon did thus he kneeled along with Sub Commander Liex.

"This Empress now makes it clear to everyone present here- In the absence of this princess the one to rule, your Regent who will look after Gaerin will be my older sister- other daughter of Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra- Princess Artimisia."