Hunt

"Say those words again." The mercenary sent to Gaerin returned to his master and bent down on his knee, he was the leader of the espionage wing of warriors under General Azarios.

"General lord, in two days Prince Baez will bring Princess Semeara to Ambrose and leave Princess Quare in Gaerin. He took Princess Quare in the name that he will not let her marry Prince Ragel but there seems no intention that he will do so. Her highness Saintess Helixis whom we could not trace earlier is seemingly in Gaerin and has secretly met Princess Semeara."

"That bastard will bring whom in two days?" It was a mocking question that made the mercenary leader feel as if the empire of Ambrose had impudent and stupid people ruling, his master was thawing at their power every single day and making sure that there was a road of no return while they were coming up with idiotic conspiracies.

"Princess Semeara." Azarios swirled the dark liquor in the copper goblet before pouring it in the fire that burned with almighty flames reaching the ceilings of the chambers right infront of the mercenary's face. There was no 'princess Semeara' in Gaerin. That insolent woman was in the valley of nine-step mountains while there was someone else personating her in the imperial palace of Gaerin.

No matter which imperial family it was, all of them were dirty and required cleansing of the blood.

"Who is the person pretending to be the princess?"

"Replying to his highness prince, that lady is kept under tight scrutiny yet because of the solar eclipse there are no people spying on her. One cannot reach her yet there was a man who called himself the State Preceptor-"

"Varom.."

"Yes my lord, he referred to himself as the disciple of her majesty the Saintess and was called Varom. He was the only person leaving from Gaerin and crossing over to the Great Eastern Deserts in such a terrifying eclipse thus this one followed him and, my lord this is what one found from his items upon searching when he was away."

There was nothing special, only a birth chart of a female with the marking 'Princess' along with the chart of Emperor Alexander of Ambrose. It certainly was the constellation and moon's markings in a simple paper yet when Azarios looked at it closely there was a stretch of eerie silence.

"Tomorrow hire some bandits that are willing to endure some torment in exchange for an endless bright future and gold. Make them have a leeway inside the imperial palace and attack Alexander such that he lives but is wounded heavily. This Prince find this harmony disgusting."

"This servant shall follow his highness."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"B-But her majesty, there is venom of several serpents that constituted the poison that was given to her, one cannot make the poison in her blood dissolve?"

"Who asked you to do as such?" Her highness Saintess Helixis smiled at the physician that did not look at either the Saintess or the woman standing beside her in the eye. How horrifying was the scene when the person who was supposed to be the noblest entity of all mortal realm stood so leisurely beside a demoness drenched in blood...

Helixis's snow white fabric that was made from the most luxurious garment that even the empress was too lowly to wear had blotches of red, she was marred with blood yet still did not have a care in the world, indicating her unfazed and unrelenting attitude.

"Bring this Saintess all the snakes from the valley, the more poisonous the better."

Too scary

And the person who looked like a fairy with incomparable and undecipherable beauty was looking over at them as if like watching over the entire fiascio...no as if she presided over the workings of the temple.

Such women were not mortals, either they were the goddess or the evil that resides. The men and women of the temple bowed and proceed to their work without any question as if the solar eclipse was not something dreaded for them.

"Artilia is alive?"

"Partially.." There was some silence where Lilith watched the blue skin regaining its previous glow before she nodded.

"It is not your fault that his highness Vzeus died, neither you must blame yourself for the demise of Princess Lyra yet it is your destiny to seek justice and vengeance."

"Just like your majesty Saintess had sought her justice?" Lilith asked without removing her eyes away from Artilia.

"Precisely Lilith" Only then did the woman looked at another that seemed to be more fierce than mountains and sharper than a falcon's claw. There was no one that could stand against the Saintess..there was no ahead of Helixis, always behind or beside.

"Artilia's body is partially filled with poison and if one cannot purify her blood then this one will contaminate it and make her invincible instead. She shall not wake up this moment and months to come but when she will, there will be only a few in the empire that would be able to challenge her and retreat alive. She shall be the master of all living serpents.

This one has brought your loved one back to life since it was the will of goddess yet another time you challenge me child, one would return your favor back thousands folds." In reality Saintess Helixis had high hopes for Lilith, for the empress that was born to rule she would have been utterly disappointed if Lilith wasn't able to snatch what she wished for.

And as if reading the mind of the noble woman in pure white, Lilith went down on one knee and bowed.

"Her majesty is not this princess's Saintess anymore, you are this one's goddess in mortal realm. My Artilia is sleeping yet she shall not be alone, this princess will send people to accompany her and put them to a sleep of eons by cracking their skull.

When Lilith returns your majesty, this one would bring all the empires at your feet one by one and make you the god of all emperors that ever existed, may it be in past or the oncoming future."

//Thankyou so much for reading babies!!!