End of Baez

Let me address the issue: multitudes of complaints have filled my inbox in recent days regarding the non availability of Chapters of Season 3- General's Poisonous flower in text-to-speech format.

The text -to-speech format is an automatic feature for long books and are not/cannot be added by the authors. After talking to many of the readers I have transferred Season 3 to this book. These chapters are from season 3, book: General's poisonous flower.

Happy Reading!!!

Those nights the screams from the dungeons were gut-wrenching. A male that was once considered to be a noble blood prince was locked up with a bull and the animal was fed with aphrodisiacs. Day and night the abuse continued- when one bull was exhausted then another was used, resembling a never ending hell, there was a hope to die but It wasn't just Lilith extracting her revenge, it was Azarios too that gave Princess Artimisia a wedding gift and took out his rage on the blood of King Reineous.

Just like she had said to Baez amidst of laughter and smiles- 'although brother-in-law could not attend this princess's wedding, he would fulfill the duties of a brother to this princess.'

Empress Lilith that was now confirmed with a child for the first time after ten long days walked the pathway of the dungeon that smelt foul and was covered with filth as she was supported by her maid Meza.

"Your highness look who has come to greet you." The words were so melodic that one could mistake them for a fairy yet the insane man went rabid with snot and tears and shook the iron bars with such intensity as if he could eat the flesh of the woman and drink her blood. After days of such horrifying abuse and despite having his tongue cut off, the male wailed with an ambiguous voice from the back of his throat.

"Do you now feel the pain that my sister felt Baez?" Lilith closed her eyes and reminisced the red marks on the thighs that were bleeding when they tried burying her. How those men of this monster took a naked child of seventeen without a covering on her body and did not even give an ounce of respect to her corpse. When he raped her while she was covered with bruises after Zorah's abuse. They use and abused her like an animal.

When the honey irises again came into view they were stark vermilion.

Baez was considered a male blessed with beauty yet now the face that appeared was somewhat distorted and wild, disfigured to the extent that he appeared somewhat unknown to the onlooker, sitting stark naked in the cell where centipedes and rats ran brazen he looked like he was begging for death. Blood covered his lower half and it was too brutal to imagine so much so that Meza wished to cover Lilith's eyes who was going to be a mother yet dared not do so.

A vial of liquid was thrown at him that fell on the ground with a clank making him look up at Lilith with unconstrained eyes that have almost lost their vision.

"Before one's husband returns- kill yourself. It is said that ending one's life is a sin that would make you suffer in hell for thousands of years before being reborn so do not die with one's hand, and do not die under Azarios's sword...end your life and venture for eons like a ghost, then after go to the king of the underworld and burn in hell flames yet when you are reborn again do not do anymore evil deeds and have a life full of virtue, go seek redemption for your sins.

Drink this poison and end your life.

This is one's last mercy to you and this is also goddess's justice."

(A/N): I am trying to publish an epilogue asap.