Countess Jillian 1/3

COUNTESS JILLIAN- THE COUNTESS WHO SENT ASSASSINS TO KILL LILITH

EMPERESS MOTHER- EMPEROR ALEXANDER'S MOTHER

"How dare you, a mere servant talk such atrocious words to this countess! I shall have you executed!" Countess Jillian wanted to visit Emperor Alexander to explain that she was not the one that was involved in the murder of the soldiers neither did she bore any ill intentions towards the imperial family but the guards instead stopped her from going outside her confinement chamber.

"My apologies Lady Jillian, it was the Emperor his majesty himself that gave the order, since it is as such then this servant is unable to refute." Earlier the heads that bowed in respect were now stood with pride and looked into her eyes as if looking down upon her.

The soldier left in distaste after saying the crude words, Countess Jillian felt her heart beating erratically... why things were proceeding as such, her sister Countess Cinthia had already left the capital to go Miram to their father.

The duke of Miram Lord Asmus had three sons and two daughters, despite it being rumored that he was a benevolent man, the truth was not as such. Lord Zephilin Asmus was a cruel man who had his first wife, the daughter of the Minister of Culture killed, despite being husband and wife for more than ten years he had her drowned her when she failed to birth a child, it was not even that the dead body was out of his courtyard when he brought a new wife with two concubines.

Twenty years ago after his daughter's death the Minister of Culture had submitted a petition of justice to the emperor yet mysteriously the man himself was killed in an ambush. It was said that the mother empress favored her younger brother Lord Asmus thus she was the one pulling the strings behind the scenes yet this time Jillian was not sure if Empress mother would even lift a finger.

Her father and Empress mother were alike, selfish to the core. Now that she was embroiled in a matter which concerned her being involved in an scandalous affair with men and killing leading to her reputation that was ruined she understood that they will find no value to her.

Jillian remembered raging with her blooded sister Cynthia over General Azarios and Cynthia calmly telling her that she would fight Jillian to the end. Was this the way sisters were supposed to be?

So cruel that they derived pleasure from the death of their own blood sibling. Even though the countess was bitter she still forgot that her as a woman was no different from her blooded relatives. Beautiful eyes that were once clear as crystal ocean now looked liked a wounded beast that had fallen in a trap.

In the depth of the onyx night while the entire palace was asleep, a figure slithered across the imperial palace, it looked too dark to be considered human yet too humane to be declared a demon. Palace soilders that were on guard failed to distinguish the shadowed movements from that of the surroundings and the man with black cloak dragging behind entered the room of Countess Jillian.

Fire torches that burned to spread light were crushed down with a slash of blade and the countess who was lost in thought screamed yet her mouth was covered with the gloved hands.

"This general greets the countess."

Jillian was frozen, too shocked to speak even a word, it was not natural for Azarios to come inside the palace.......did he came to rescue her?

"General you have arrived! This one had known that you like me-"

Onyx eyes looked at the woman in disinterest before his lips curved into a smile.

"How impudent" A sharp dagger slashed through the throat of the Countess whose eyes rolled back before she fell to the ground.