Demoness of hell/ goddess of heaven

After one year of imprisonment, the goddess had granted mercy and Queen Caronisia could step out of the four walls of the cold palace, and that too for the noblest case with handmaidens sprinkling petals of soft flowers to walk on it and not hurt the precious feet.

Crowning of Prince Rial as Emperor of Daxtros.

And she, the Empress mother of Daxtros.

Imperial crown embellished with thousands of little opulent gemstones were settled beside the throne upon which Prince Rial was seated yet neither Princess Nevix nor Queen Caronisia was given the honor to crown the Emperor, snow-white fur of the silver fox was covering the broad shoulders of the once prince and his violet eyes glinted as sharp as belonging to a wolf when he addressed upon the regime of Daxtros.

"This one calls upon the entire Daxtros- men, women and children- all nobles and commoners to recognize the benefactor of Daxtros, the shadow of Goddess Supreme- Her highness Princess Lilith!" It was the first time in the empire's history that an Emperor was crowned outside the imperial court and in the moonlight, right at dusk so that all could see his dark shadow full of power, commoners and nobles alike held their breath and dared not talk nonsense.

If their Prince called a foreign princess benefactor there must be a reason. Roars of a beast of night that would be sacrificed to the goddess as the ritual of the enthronement of a new emperor could be heard and fear ignited into hearts with how powerful the sounds were.

Darkest of red fluttered like blood was raining from the omnipotent skies and a female emerged from in between the people, steps that were more fluid and devoid of a single flaw only stopped infront of the humongous cage made of thick iron before they resumed with a smile that looked so exquisite as if she was born to bring catastrophe.

General Casagon walked behind the woman and the nobles were astonished to the core, why would the Regent of The Great Eastern Deserts walk behind Princess of Gaerin?

"This General thanks the Emperor for taking care of one's sister."

Shocked...absolute silence engulfed the arena as if none could believe their eyes.

Sister of General Casagon?

What does that makes her...

A princess of Gaerin

General's young lady of Eastern Deserts

Benefactor to the emperor of Daxtros

No not a princess....she was the noblest woman to exist after Her highness Saintess Helixis.

Prince Rial came down from the throne on his own to escort the princess up to her seat and smiled as she sat down after he took his seat. A moment passed before she looked up to the moon and smiled sinisterly.

"You have done well Herodoctus, now come to this Lilith" A delicate finger was used to command the king of beasts making Rial stumped.

As if those bars and chains made of thickest metals were mere flower petals, all were broken into brittle shrads in a moment and the pretenses were shred as a magnificent roar shook the entire ground upon which the royal seats were settled and the before the soldiers had time to act, the Lion who was meant as a sacrifice under the long axe was set free.

Commoners and nobles alive tried to run only for Lilith to laugh sweetly that acted like hypnosis and stopped the people from running. Herodoctus with his sharp talons walked towards his master and stood beside Lilith.

Not even the nobles had sweat beads forming on their heads but also Princess Nevix was wide eyed with Queen Caronisia looking at the entire event in disbelief. Sub commander Liex trembled- this woman would do everything that she promised and then thousand more things.