On a journey to become a Gladiator

During this time, ages:

Azarios: 9 years

Lilith- 3 years

Crown Prince Alexander-13 (stepbrother of Azarios/ In season one he is Emperor of Ambrose)

Prince Baez-10 (Main antagonist/ stepbrother of Azarios/ blood brother of Alexander)

Princess Quare- 10 (step-sister of Azarios/ Baez's twins)

5 months later

Prince Azarios was sent to Ambrose along with a female and male spy of Emperor Heun that played it out as if they were a couple and the young prince was their child. The course of the long journey was across the vast southwestern ocean that separated the Island nation of Grevian with the green fertile soil of Ambrose.

Bound to be covered in all secrecy, the young heir was meant to be disguised as a relative child to the house of Minister of Personnel Duke Selic, who was one out of six closest aides of Emperor Heun. Duke Selic was a far-off relative of the Emperor and had played with him in childhood thus their closeness propagated Heun to tell him about his love for the Saintess Helixis and their child together. The man who came to know about this fact was also aware of the implications it might bring thus had volunteered to take care of the young prince.

Yet unaware of the fate that made twists and turns at unknown origins, a humongous group of barbarians attacked the cities in the west of Ambrose making it impossible for Azarios to safely be transported. While Emperor Heun was paying attention to the security of the nation, a snake from his empire, General Bezos was trying to make crown prince Alexander a puppet on strings for himself.

Bright azure sparkled into the onyx irises as the young prince lazily watched his face in the clear waters of the thin curved stream before splashing it with the fresh cool liquid. Crimson red koi fishes with tints of tangerine swam into the rocky shallow bed right under his feet that were dipped in the water.

Apart from the monotonous life of studying literature, finance and war tactics that the two servants at his home guided him to, Azarios had a habit of daily climbing up the tallest mountain nearby, play with the animals if he found any and practicing his swordsmanship that his imperial father had made made mandatory when he attained the age of five.

The young dumpling had a hobby of collecting round limestone rocks that usually floated in water as they broke from the nearby mountain range and fell into the river, he took the stones and carved figurines out of it, earlier it ranged from small animals to the shape and form of a crude tiger before getting better as the symbol of a dragon was intricated exquisitely.

Paradise on earth, this small border town that had a handful of communities of villagers was known for very few conflicts, every fortnight a group of children lit a bonfire under the stars and danced around in hopes to copy the sacred ritual of the villagers that took place every year annually to please the gods in hopes of good harvest, the children's innocence made the commonfolks bring a tub of dried persimmons and sometimes soft baked bread for them to enjoy.

Azarios rested across the stream on the soft green grass yet the skies that were previously scattered with lofty cotton clouds suddenly became eerily darker. The Prince stood up in alarm only to watch the furious burning of huts with black fumes rising down the slope in the village. Serene sounds of waterfall being replaced with desperate cries and raged commands spoken in loud voices that got even more piercing as Azarios ran down towards the village.

His current abode was at the periphery of the town thus the army had not reached there yet and if he could not make it there it will be a catastrophe. His servants were gone to collect food in the morning thus it was impossible for them to be at their as well.

Although he currently did not possessed too much items yet if the men belonged to either army of the country or rather of an enemy nation they will surely realise that neither his books nor the education he was receiving was meant for a commonfolk, the insignia of an imperial member that he had carved out and burned from his casket for clothes still might serve as something dangerous if someone came to identify those and once recognized a hunt might began....in a place where he was not yet ready to compete nor he had any way to reach his parents..the only way of survival was to wipe out all evidences of his existence.

Azarios realized that the way he was taking might make the already weak connections between his imperial mother and father completely break from himself yet this was the only option he had left now, when he reached the village, neither fire nor the ferocious man that was holding a bunch of crying children could see his swift moment as the prince entered inside the mud hut located at the corner.

Digging a hole in the corner of the house, his royal diamond pendant given by Emperor Heun when he was born was taken off and buried first before being stuffed with other objects. Dry soil was used to cover it all as the two servants were nowhere to be found.

"Prince! Mylord! Its General Bezos of Ambrose, we have slowed off their movements considerably by releasing wild animals there way and it might take him a while to arrive. The lord must hurry." The woman did not considered that she was being impudent when she held off the sleeve of the prince to take him out of the home.

"This one cannot leave."

"Forgive my impudence yet the young heir is not aware that the general is taking away all children for punishing the villagers for having trade with Gaerin."

"Silence...there is an unconquerable sea to the west and the mountain on top freezes flesh at night, if one steps out of this town with you two this prince shall be ready for freezing to death." The servants realizing the unquestionable truth could not breathe properly.

"When the time comes you must hand this prince to the ones arriving and wait...wait till imperial father comes back from the battle and inform him about one's whereabouts...since the route to reach imperial mother will take another three months that way is not possible.

Tell father that he must show mercy to General Bezos......that one must not die."