DESERT

The monstrous personification of evil was here, from a prince that had thousands of ambitions of becoming the monarch, to the Emperor that could not even control his own reign, there were none that were above his authority in Ambrose but here in the capital of Great Eastern Deserts his soldiers murmured amongst themselves about the 'barbaric' land and how it looked prosperous enough to become the envy of any King of the foreign nation.

The males and females were uniquely blessed with dusky gold skin that stood quite apart with the rest of the foreign delegates thus people looked at them in interest.

There were notions across the empires that since the deserts of the east were desolate and inhabitable with nothing growing as vegetation, the empire of eastern deserts was situated across several oasis forming a cluster but that was not the truth. Over the years of Sultan Zexzerus's reign there were cities that developed across vast areas filled with luxury such that even the sand of the deserts appeared somewhat glittering like a precious gold laid mountain to the delegations from Ambrose, especially to their emperor Baez.

Violet flags hanging from the shops that were selling goods symbolised peace and valor- above all it was a celebration of both the Sultan's return and the marriage.

Just like Ambrose, Grevian too sent its people yet this time the one coming from the island nation was not Her highness Saintess but Prince Azarios who took that over the empire of Grevian and crowned himself the Regent monarch.

Thousands anticipated that her highness Saintess would not agree to such proceedings that were done with hastiness yet it was the first time Her highness Saintess sighed and recognised that her son had a similar temper as her and would not sit silently until his goals were achieved thus Helixis gave Azarios what he wished for and much more.

She established him as the Crown Prince of Grevian and announced to the world that her son was the legitimate heir of the throne of Ambrose, thus drawing invisible swords in between Baez and Azarios yet the son of the goddess had not come alone this time and furthermore his intentions were murky.

"Imperial brother....since you are the Crown Prince of Grevian now one belives you are much more worthy of Ambose's throne than Emperor Baez. When brother conquers the throne of Ambrose-"

The suggestion in itself was so impudent that Seros scolded Princess Quare's shamelessness in his heart. Indeed they were friends of childhood but this person was not pure anymore with heart, instead possessed hatred and malice.

To bring down Baez she could even make Azarios a weapon and use his force as a dagger in her hands.

"Imperial sister is the daughter of late Empress Feyore and so is Emperor Baez thus had an extravagant life and could not fathom complexities of this world.This Prince's mother defeated King Reineous and slaughtered his entire household before butchering thousands to acquire the throne of Grevian.

Despite imperial mother's facade when one looks closely she had protected one from all miseries that were pre destined in one's life and has acquired her stature of goddess with bloodtears.

This prince nor imperial mother had a simple life thus one was never in need of a title to contend for things that belonged to me. Sister must not worry much about this prince."

Although the words were spoken with intensity of a light breeze yet eyes of the people watching the scene between the two changed and they understood well in their hearts that this male did not wish to have a close relation with the female and had warned subtly instead that she must not use her worthless tactics with him.

"T-This princess understands...."All the delegations of the six empires expect Darrin were now present in the capital thus an official of low rank announced the identity of each vibrant entourage before they entered the grounds of the imperial palace to be welcomed by the aristocratic nobels.

Unlike the other imperial palaces, the eastern deserts's royal castle was made on the higher elevation of mountains such that at the time of an invasion it would be difficult for the enemy forces to climb such a narrow path all at once thus making them prone to the arrows of the defending forces.

Pathways embellished with humongous sculptures of the goddess carved after cutting mountains each side with waterfalls flowing from some of them made the people entoxicated to the beauty.

Horses from foreign nations that were not trained to walk on such difficult terrain had to be dismounted by all at this junction and even the emperors would have to walk. Exotic flowers laid in the pathway when the first empire walked and reached the entrance.

"His highness, Emperor Baez of Ambrose" The male with azure irises stood silently and watched which monarch apart from him shall arrive.

"His imperial majesty Emperor Rial of Daxtros! The Sultana's brother is here! " Yet Rial was not watching or paying attention to the people that came to receive him, his violet irises only paid attention to nearby areas as if searching for someone.

"Look! Look! The Crown Prince of Grevian did not dismounted his horse!...truly capable."

"That's General Azarios!" People murmured in excitement.

"Realm of the goddess behold the sight of her highness Empress Supreme of Gaerin and His imperial majesty Crown Prince Azarios of Grevian. "

When the lowly official announced the names together even he had his fingers trembling checking over and over if the silk scroll of guests given to him was incorrect let alone Princess Quare that had her face covered with shocked eyes and other royals that were watching the fiasio wide eyed.

"Lilith......Your majesty Princess Lilith!" A male exclaimed.

"This one is not a princess anymore Emperor Rial."

Sweet laughing that resembled a red hibescus flower blooming on a morning of spring resonated throughout the arena making Azarios glare at the people and his mouth morphed into coldness exhibiting animosity towards the emperor.