05. farewell

[ 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ]

[ 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ]

you were going to head back to chongyun to tell him about the misunderstanding of what you heard until you saw a shadowy mist from the corner of your eye

you were going to head back to chongyun to tell him about the misunderstanding of what you heard until you saw a shadowy mist from the corner of your eye. you headed towards it and started investigating it before deciding to call chongyun over.

as you head over towards chongyun he looked up and started walking towards you as well, "so have you found anything over there?" he asked. "nope, the screams were just a couple playing g around with each other. but- i did find something else." you said before his face lit up.

"really? what is it!" he asked with some excitement in his voice. "you should follow me to have a look at it yourself" you replied before he nodded and you started heading over to the dark gloomy mist that you found before.

"so this is the thing i found" you replied pointing at it. he had a small smile on his face, "this must've been left here by an evil spirit! which would mean there really is one here" he said. "oh! well that's good. can you track the evil spirit itself though?" you questioned.

"not quite, it seems as if it left in a hurry after feeling my yang energy." he replied while sighing at the end. "im sure we'll be able to find that evil spirit in no time! we got this!" you said trying to encourage him. he nodded his head and started leading our different ways to explore.

-

as you were walking up the pathway looking for more clues of the evil spirit you overhead someone talking. you assumed that it could've been some evil spirit but when you actually checked to make sure it was a man mumbling about the people here.

"woah!- why are you- you're not supposed to be very here!" the man exclaimed. "my apologies, uh. for a clarification there really aren't any evil spirits here correct?" you asked him. "what? of course not! you must be out of your mind if you really thought there were some ghosts here." he said before sending you away.