𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]

[ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]

you and chongyun set off and started walking more and more

you and chongyun set off and started walking more and more. through flower fields, by shores and coasts, and just enjoying the moment with each other. you were trying to find out where chongyun was taking you but you eventually forgot about the whole thing and just enjoyed your time with him. you walked together, hand in hand.

chongyun was a bit flustered, in all honestly you were kind of as well but tried your best to not show it as much, which somehow seemed to be working. you had small talk, talking about any kinds of dreams you have had as a kid and things like hobbies or anything you wanted to learn.

"i don't know what i used to wanna be when i was young." chongyun stated. "you don't know?" you questioned. "yeah, like i don't remember. i've always known since i was young that i would've probably become an exorcist so i didn't have any other kinds of dreams."

"not even a little bit?"

"not that i remember at least, what about you?" he asked.

"hmm, i wanted to be an astronaut or like a doctor i guess." you replied. "oh, an astronaut, and a doctor!" chongyun said. you giggled, "yeah. i read a book about space and it looked cool so i really wanted to become an astronaut." you explained.

"what about the whole doctor thing then?" chongyun asked. "uhhhh... i don't really know honestly. probably because of one of those kit things with that thing that goes into your ears and hears someone's heartbeat." you stated. "a stethoscope?" chongyun said. "oh, yeah, that!" you exclaimed.

"stethoscope... sounds weird," you mumbled. chongyun smiled, before stopping all of a sudden. you looked at him and asked, "what's wrong?" he let go of your hand before walking into a field. you quickly followed after him.

"where are you going?" you questioned, continuing to follow him. you saw him bend down and pluck a few things and do something with them. you started to walk closer towards him before he yelled, "wait don't come over here!"