18. deadlines

[ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ]

[ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ]

deadlines.

you thought that you had a good idea for the love poem but then after writing everything out and reading over it you just thought that it was dumb and decided to restart everything. you haven't felt this pressured over some paper in a while, basically just ever. you got a paper with some love poem that you have to write out that's due basically in a few hours and you still don't have any idea what to write about.

you kept on thinking about who to write it to but not what to say which is practically the main part of it?? it's a poem, there's gotta be words on it. specifically a love poem. you weren't good at that, certainly not. basically no romantic relationshios or experiences at all, and you weren't expecting on ever getting into one in the first place. love sounded kind of harsh but nice at the same time.

you eventually just blanked out until you soon thought about writing about the whole meaning of love or whatever as your love poem but you thought that it wouldn't really be considered a love poem if you're just explaining your idea of what love is in general, so you just decided to forget the whole entire idea

your brain was all over the place you were just trying to think of one solid idea that you could use to write in your love poem. you were struggling a lot. like a lot

you eventually gave up and just took a nap to try and ignore your current problems. when you woke up the first thing that you heard was repetitive knocking on your door. you groaned while getting up and when you opened the door you saw bennett standing there.

"bennett? why are you here?" you asked. "oh, y/n! i was just gonna check I on you, today was the deadline and you were supposed to turn in your poem! venti saw that you didn't show up and wanted me to check in on you" bennett explained. you soon realized this and sighed, "uh, yeah i just felt kinda sick. but can i ask a question?" you asked.

"sure! what is it?" bennett questioned. "how did you even start your love poem?" you asked. "my love poem.. hm.. uh... honestly, i had to ask razor for some ideas. it wasn't that good but im just glad i came up with something" bennett stated. you nodded along and spoke up, "uh.. do you perhaps have any ideas that you didn't use for your love poem? i kind of need some inspiration" you said.

bennett looked at you and tried to think of something. "well uh you can try to like encorporate like flowers in your poem! or like your favorite uh... i don't know... food?? just anything you like!" he responded. you nodded along and smiled, "thanks bennett, if you haven't noticed uh.. it's fine if i use that idea or yours right..?" you asked just to make sure.

"yeah! plus im already done my love poem anyways, i don't mind at all!" he responded. "ill be glad to help you anytime!" you smiled at him, "thank you a lot, i really appreciate it." you thanked him. "no problem! glad i could help you out!" he replied. after that you both talked for a little bit before he had to leave, you headed back to your desk and started writing as much as you could again and this time you didn't care if it sounded dumb, at least you tried

( 🤷 )

thus was a shorter chapter but i didn't wanna like not update or anything😯😯😨😨😱😱

😯😯😨😨😱😱

also not read over again