11. to mondstadt

[ 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐓 ! ]

[ 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐓 ! ]

as soon as you woke up you tried to get ready as quickly as possible

as soon as you woke up you tried to get ready as quickly as possible. you were excited to finally leave and just get back to your normal daily life. it was gonna be a big change, going from just sitting around in your room and sometimes leaving to take a walk outside to walking running and going all around the place to do commissions and help people out.

as you were impatiently waiting someone had finally knocked on your door and opened it. you looked to see who it was and it was one of the staff members, "greetings y/n! ill be here to sign you out of the room and you can leave afterwards! just don't do anything that could hurt you once you leave" the staff member said.

"alright, no need to worry about me. ill make sure to take the safest route possible every single time!" you replied. the staff member looked at you and nodded. "could you sign here?" the staff member asked as they pointed at a blank space on a paper. "sure" you responded, quickly signing your signature there. "thank you! please wait here i also have a bag im supposed to give you" the staff stated.

you sighed but agreed nonetheless. you waited there for the staff member to arrive back with the bag you were apparently supposed to get. it was a bit of a wait but once the staff member came back with the bag you thanked them. "in the bag should be medical supplies just in case you ever get hurt again, if the wound opens back up its best to come back here but if you must we provided supplies for you to take care of it" the staff member explained. you nodded and thanked them again.

"you can now leave! have a great day and take care!" the staff waved. before you left you asked a question, "can i leave a note here? i might have someone come visit here and i want to leave them a note just in case!" you said. the staff member nodded and got you a piece of paper and a pen so you could write down whatever you needed to. once you finished writing the note you placed it on top of the bed and left.

you thanked everyone as you were leaving and once you had officially left the building itself you sighed in relief before remembering that you had to complete the commission that was in mondstadt. you tried to put all resources you thought you'd need into the bag that the place you were staying at provided you and you hastily started to head all the way to mondstadt. you were certainly in a rush.

-

pov change
[ chongyun, 2nd ]

you were heading to the room that y/n was staying at and made your way there hoping you weren't too late. unfortunately, when you arrived you saw that y/n was already gone but you saw a note laud on top of the bed. it said,

--

hi chongyun! if you're reading this
then sorry i already left.
im off to mondstadt to complete my commission that i wasn't able to do! you don't have to follow me this time but if you do then good luck and don't
get hurt!! - y/n <3

----

you looked at the written note and smiled a bit before realizing. 'didn't y/n's commission at mondstadt get assigned to someone else?' and then that's when you realized that y/n was heading all the way to mondstadt for no reason at all.

'never knew that y/n had bad memory, but the more you know'

-

pov change
[ y/n, 2nd ]

you made it a lot further than you had normally expected and decided to set up a camp outside for a bit so you can rest before continuing your journey to mondstadt. it was definitely going to be a pain when having to go back to liyue but you didn't want anyone to be left uncared for and still pushed yourself to go. once you've finished setting up the small campsite you lit a fire using the resources around you and decided to make yourself a small lunch before heading to sleep for a bit.

you were planning on napping in the afternoon so that you could travel at night. you wanted to have nobody seeing you as you traveled and wanted to avoid any hilichurls from noticing you from a distance and coming up to you to attack you. it mightve not have been smart but you still wanted to give your plan a try to see if it would go well anyways.

if it didn't then you were really just gonna be in a lot of trouble unless someone could miraculously spot you in the dark and assist you from being attacked by all the different monsters along the way, but you highly doubted that would even happen so you just assumed that you'd be getting no assistance from anyone around you whatsoever.

you finished making your lunch, it wasn't anything big or fancy, it was just a few pancakes with a little syrup on them. once you finished eating your food you decided to stretch a bit and wear yourself out so you could possibly sleep more easily in the afternoon. you were doing things like running around all over the place and just tried to move your body a lot.

once some time passed you downed a whole bottle of water and then sat in your tent that you set up. you eventually started to doze off and somewhere at that time you laid down and successfully fell asleep in the afternoon.

you definitely had quite
the plan 🤨

shorter chapter but i didn't want to like not update so!! but ill post the next chapter sooner??? 🤷🤷

also not read over again!!