17. chongyun's worried

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 ! ]

chongyun's pov??
(3rd person)

he were utterly confused, he read the note that y/n had left at the room they were staying in and was excepting them to come back to liyue like the next day after finding out that there was no commission after all but yet you still weren't here. he became very very confused and also very very  worried.

did something happen to y/n again? did y/n get hurt? is y/n being held as a hostage or something? lots of things were racing through his mind even if they sounded weird and probably impossible.

( he was very concerned
if you couldn't tell )

he even thought of going all the way to mondstadt just to go and find his dear y/n and make sure that they weren't hurt or anything but, he thought that it would be a bit much to do, and so he just decided on waiting until y/n had finally come back to liyue and then explain then what had happened and what was going on in mondstadt to take this long for one commission.

he was panicking.

he still knew that you were full well good and could've defended yourself but he just couldn't stop worrying. like, literally couldn't stop. if he were to space out the first thing he'd think about would be you and your safety. he tried to distract himself as much as possible, he really did but it clearly didn't really work, and so he decided to go to xingqiu to just rant a little before finally just cooling down.

he told him everything, starting from your injury to your stay at the room that was given to you, to the food he tried to make for you, all the way to when he arrived at the room you were staying in and getting treated in just to find a note saying that you were going to mondstadt. xingqiu laughed at him, "you sound a bit desperate chongyun" he said. "what? how?" he questioned. "just think about everything you just said to me." xingqiu replied

he sat there for a few seconds just thinking about what he was talking about for the past couple minutes before just staying speechless. "see what i mean?" xingqiu said. "you sound a bit... you know" he added on. "a bit what?" chongyun asked. "...man you are really bad at just reading your own emotions" xingqiu said while sighing. "well how am i supposed to just like- i don't know?? know everything??" chongyun replied.

"that's just on you, i don't know what to say to that" xingqiu responded. "i hate you" chongyun stated. "and i love you too!" xingqiu exclaimed. chongyun then looked at him and sighed, "what am i supposed to do??" xingqiu looked at him and shrugged, "i don't know about that one, good luck to you i guess" xingqiu said while shrugging. he then got up and started to walk away.

"xingqiu! wait! hold on! come back!!!!" chongyun yelled. xingqiu turned around and placed around his ear, "huh?? what was that chongyun?? i just can't hear you!! sorry!" xingqiu said before turning back around and walking away. chongyun sighed, he knew that xingqiu heard him, he was teasing him and chongyun surely wasn't happy about it. "im not coming with you to wanmin restaurant next time!" chongyun exclaimed before standing up and walking away as well.

xingqiu heard this and gasped, "are you betraying me right now chongyun?? wow... i can't believe you... you're so cruel!" he said dramatically. chongyun looked at him with a deadpanned expression. "yeah yeah whatever.." he said before fully walking away.

he just decided to go wherever his leg just walked to. he needed to just get things off of his mind anyway.

seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned into hours. the sun was setting by now and chongyun was resting on a ledge and watching the sunset. it reminded him of the time when you and him were going to mondstadt and decided to climb up a hill to get a nice view of the sunset before the whole entire tragedy happened. but this time, you weren't there. he felt kinda sad about it, but he was also glad that nothing like last time could happen to you.

he just couldn't imagine how painful it must've been getting shot by an arrow and then tumbling down the edge and crashing your whole body onto the stones and then eventually eventually ground. it looked horrible just by watching it and it must've been worse to actually feel the pain. he was glad that you recovered now though, and we wasn't going to let you get too close to the edge next time it happens.

sorry for no updates for like the longest amount of time?@ i somehow got sick and then i lost a lot of motisvstsion and uh yeah 🤣🤣 it's honestly just a bunch of excusjes but like uh

i blame it on school 🤷🤷

also sorry if there's any like typos or anything i didntn read over anything