23. distractions

[ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ]

[ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ]

you were continuing on your journey from mondstadt to liyue

you were continuing on your journey from mondstadt to liyue. you were like halfway there from getting to liyue and you were actually kinda excited for it. finally being able to return to liyue and sleep in your home.

also the good in liyue, of course, the food in mondstadt also tasted good but it just wasn't as comforting as the food in liyue. it was as if liyue was your home town which in a way, you considered it to be. everything there was just in your opinion, somewhat better.

you were walking for a while and eventually stopped from time to time to have small snacks like apples or sunsettias. you brought around 10 of each and you currently had 4 apples and 5 sunsettias.

walking from mondstadt, all the way to liyue harbor was actually pretty time-consuming. even if you're constantly running, you'd run out of energy eventually, and so (since you did this) you'll have to rest for a bit at least.

so you did, and then you were eating a sunsettia with it on one of your hands and just sitting down under a tree looking around to see if there's anything eye-catching. which, somehow there was.

coincidentally, that thing that caught your eye was the hill / cliff area that you went up on to enjoy the scenery with chongyun. and, it also ended up with you well, injured severely!

it was just that this time you looked around cautiously all around you to see if anyone was around you, and you weren't right on the edge.

not that nobody else was there it was more relaxing, and peaceful. you were still kind of wary about it from your last experience but you still felt better. somewhat, you still wished chongyun was here next to you right now, just without recreating that scene.

the scenery in front of you was pretty, and you just sat there for a while and spaced out for a while. and like by a while it was a long time.