fifty two

۵ one year ۵

June 10, 2018

Josie's pov

"Good morning doll" a raspy morning voice coming from Seb's lips woke me up. "Morning blue eyes" I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Happy one year to us darling" he said looking at me. "Happy anniversary babe" I said looking at him. He told me to get up so I grabbed his shirt and put over me.

He told me to dress for a hike. I was confused but I will take it. I wore some leggings and a sport bra. I grabbed my Nike shoes and we drove to a hiking trail.

Once we finished our hike, may I just say which was really nice. His singing could do a little better but it's okay. After the hike, we went to a small diner near by and ate breakfast. It's going off to a good start. We got back home and showered for our plans later today.

I got ready in my bathroom. He walked into the bathroom, smile and let out a chuckle. "Que" I said looking at me. "Nothing you just look adorable" he said as he looked at me as I sat on the sink counter doing my make up in the mirror.

"Hey don't laugh I don't have a long mirror to sit on the floor and do it" I said while he was laughing at me. "You wouldn't want a vanity" he asked me and shook my head no then he walked out. Once I finished my make up and hair, I walked out.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I sat on his lap. "Well that my dear is a surprise" he said and I looked at him like come on. "Then how do I know what to wear" I said looking at him.

He realized I made a good point. "Wear whatever you want" he said as he got up to got shower. As I ponder looking in my closet, I decided to call Chris, maybe he will give me something. But boy was I wrong, he would not budge one bit, damn it.

"I told Chris not to tell you" seb said as he came out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Something about boys fresh out the shower is so hot. "I hate you" I said looking at him. He smiled and it made him 10x hotter.

I really wanted him right now, like really bad. So I got up from the bed and went up to kiss him. "Josie what are you doing" he said as he pulled away. "Admiring my boyfriend of a year" I said with a big smile. He kissed me again. As we made out, he picked me and took me to the bed.

"Now get dressed doll" he said as he left me on the bed and walked away to change. I gasped in shock and he chuckled. Did he really just play with my emotions?!

I wore one of his stripped flannel shirts so it fit me like a dress. I wore my doc martens with it. I straightened my hair. I pinned a few hair pieces in the back. "Is that my shirt?" Seb asked as he walked in the room. I nodded my head yes with a big smile on my face. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. We went to a lovely restaurant for dinner.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Thank you for tonight" I said smiling at him as he drove back to my place. We stopped at a little market and he told me to wait inside. He came back with a bottle of wine. "What's this for?" I asked and he told me not to worry. He drove off with one hand on my thigh and oh boy did I want him right there. right now.

He used his thumb to rub the inner side of my thigh. He's teasing and he knows it. Asshole. Two can play that game. I gave him a smirk and he looked at me and said "what are you doing?" . I told him nothing. He looked back into the road.

I kissed his cheek as he was driving. He kept asking me what I was doing but I ignored him. I kept kissing his cheek. He pulled to the side and then kissed me. I slid my tiny body through the arm rest so I could in the backseat. He hopped to the back and we made out even more.

My top came off and he started to leave trails of kisses. He stopped and looked at me with a smile. "Que" I asked him. "te iubesc [I love you]" he told me in Romanian. "Te amo[I love you]" I told him in Spanish giving him a kiss. He then handed me my shirt and smirked at me. We got back into the front seat and drove home.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We got back home and we opened the wine. "And now we watch beauty and the beast" he said handing me my glass of wine. He is just the cutest. I always beg him to watch it with me and he always says no. We watched the movie and drank the bottle of wine. I sang all the songs to him and he enjoyed it.

In the very end of the movie, he grabbed me by the hand and danced with me. Just like in the movie. At the very of the movie we kissed. "Now how about we finish what we started the in the car" he said looking at me with a smirk.

"I thought you'd never ask baby" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and I giggled. We went to the bed and made love the entire night. Best one year, I've had in ages is with this man, Sebastian Stan.

end of chapter.