│3│

I groaned as I began to slowly wake up to the sound of car tires whirring on rough pavement. I lifted my head up and looked around and suddenly the memories of the highway chase came flooding back.

Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal.

Will!

I gasped quietly, frantically looking at my surroundings. I was sitting in the back of a moving van with cuffs restraining my arms. In front of me was a wired gate-like barrier, separating me from three people in upper rows of seats. I dug through the pockets of my tactical pants to find anything that would help me escape, to get back to Hydra, but there was nothing. Nothing. I was stuck.

Stuck

We failed

I failed

Punished

"So you like cats?" The man in front of me asked to the person in the front row.

Falcon. He was on the roof of the building.

"Sam."

Captain America, I fought him in the underpass. I lost.

"What?" Sam defended, "Dude shows up dressed like a cat, and you don't wanna know more?"

"Your suit? Vibranium?" Captain America asked to the person I did not know. All I knew was that he was previously wearing a bullet proof cat costume.

"The black panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generation." He explained, "A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father. I also wear the mantle of king."

Woah, I didn't know the target was that kind of person.

So this guy is the king of Wakanda and black panther? Cool, I think?

"So I ask you," He continued, "as both warrior and king. How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

There was a long silence, no one spoke. They only exchanged awkwardly, angry looks at each other. But no one seemed to notice I was awake.

"Where's Will?" I asked, breaking the silence. My voice sounded broken and scared. They all turned around and looked at me in a slight shocked expression.

"What? your friend?" Sam responded, "He's in the other truck. He kinda got in a lot of trouble when he resisted arrest after you took and punch and blacked out." I rolled my eyes, embarrassed.

"Where are we going?"

"Joint Counter Terrorist Centre." Captain America responded in a serious voice.

Great, so now I'm in Berlin!

"So who are you then?" Sam asked kind of sarcastically. I didn't answer. I only gave him an angry stare then looked out the window to my left.

"At least tell us how old you are? You look like you're ten or something. Doesn't she look like she's ten Steve?" He asked to Captain America.

"I'm not ten!" I snapped frustrated and slightly annoyed, "I'm fifteen." Once again, they all gave me another round of shocked stares.

"Why were you trying to get to Barnes?" The king of Wakanda asked.

Barnes?

Scarlett Barnes?

Me?

"What'd you say?" My jaw dropped. Was he talking about me?

"James Barnes. You were chasing him earlier."