|16|

We speed down the road, trying to get to T'Challa. We pull up to a busy outdoor cafe where everyone is crowded around an upside down SUV and they all have phones or cameras out. Once we stop, Nakia and Okoye rush out of the truck towards the SUV. T'Challa is there in his new Black Panther suit and he's with Klaue.

"King!" Okoye calls in Xhosa. T'Challa turns back.

"The world watches." Nakia adds. He looks around at all the people watching, taking pictures, and taking vidoes of the scene.

"Come on, guys." Ross says anxiously, "Let's go." 

-----

The drive to the Travel Agency Facility in South Korea was short but painful. I refused to let anyone take me to a hospital or call me a doctor so I didn't complain. 

We put Klaue in an interrogation room and duct taped him to a chair. T'Challa ripped his vibranium arm off so he wasn't much of a threat anymore. The only weapon he has is the knowledge he has about the Wakandians. The world thinks that they only have little bits of vibranium and that Klaue stole the rest of it, but in reality, the Wakandians have mountains of it. 

I sit down in a chair across from T'Challa and Okoye. They're arguing with Ross but I barely pay attention. I start thinking about my dad and when I visited him. I hope he's dreaming about me. Maybe he's dreaming about us living together, maybe he'll start dating again and I can get a mom. I imagine us living at my apartment in Wakanda. I get up in the morning to go to work at the bakery and dad goes to hang out with Steve or something like that.

I guess that's just my dream. Bucky most likely isn't dreaming about that. 

I watch Okoye tense up as Ross touches T'Challa's shoulder. She stares at him and then speaks in Xhosa.

"If he touches you again, I am going to impale him to the desk." She threatens him and I let out a laugh that really hurts my ribs. Ross doesn't speak Xhosa so obviously he is very confused.

He turns to me, "Does she speak English?"

"Only when she wants to." I smile. He turns back to Okoye and she has a threatening smile on her face. Ross looks scared and then faces T'Challa.

"I'm going in. And when I'm done, you guys are up." Ross turns but T'Challa calls out to him.

"Yea?" Ross replys. T'Challa places a hand on his shoulder which obviously has a listening device on him but Ross is too incompetent to notice.

"I do appreciate your help in Busan." T'Challa says to distract Ross from the bug he placed. 

"You see that?" Everet says to me. I raise my eyebrows in interest and sarcasm. "It's called diplomacy. You're welcome." I give him a sarcastic grin and he leaves us and enters the interrogation room with Klaue. I barely pay attention to them and end up getting bored. I get up which hurts a lot but I suck it up and walk over to Nakia. She's staring at the security footage with a worried look on her face.

I place a hand on her shoulder. "Hey," Nakia looks up at me, "You alright."

"Yeah, I'm fine." She turns back to the screen and then gets up and paces around a couple times. I still stare at her with a curious look. Nakia then goes back to the security cams again. "Where is this." She asks to the security gaurd in Korean.

"Back there." He responds in Korean while he points back to the interrogation room. Nakia looks up at me and she now has this sense of fear smeared on her face. She immedietly rushes to the other room and I follow her. She speaks to Okoye and T'Challa in Xhosa.

"Somethings happening back there." She says and then... BOOM! An explosion was set off in the interrogation room, carving a big hole in the wall. Everyone immedietly rushes inside the room. A man with a ancesteral mask of a monkey emerges from the hole, followed by immediate gunfire directly at us. Everyone else ducks but i get pushed out of the way. I don't understand what has happened until I've hit the floor.

Ok, this one's short but I really wanted to post a chapter today because I haven't posted in a while because of school and I finally got a day off because all my teachers are walking out today or going on strike or something, idk. 

Anyways, love y'all. Piece out girl scout.