|14|

T'Challa, Okoye, Natia, and I hop out of a silver Sudan and make our way through a fish market in Busan, South Korea. Our mission is simple... ish. We get to the club and wait for Klaue to show up and we take him back to Wakanda to stand trial. If there are no complications, we don't have to kill him.

T'Challa is wearing a black suit and his claw necklace that Shuri made for him that turns into his Black Panther suit when it's turned on. Natia is wearing a green dress and her hair is combed out longer than she usually keeps it. Okoye is wearing a red dress and a wig that covers her shaved head. She hates it but I think it looks great on her.

And me, I'm wearing a two piece, black dress that is tied in the back and a slit down the side in case I needed to get into some action. My hair in done in a slick, low ponytail but my favorite part about the dress were the pockets. I'm also wearing a ton of makeup to make me look older because there's no way they're going to let a sixteen year old into a club.

 I'm also wearing a ton of makeup to make me look older because there's no way they're going to let a sixteen year old into a club

"This way." Natia says as she leads us through the market.

"Bast willing, this goes quickly and I can get this ridiculous thing off my head." Okoye says in digust towards her wig.

"I think it looks nice." I comment, then Natia adds, "Just whip it back and forth."

"What? It's a disgrace." Okoye says. Natia leads us towards an elderly women seeling fish at a stand nexy to an alley covered in blue tarp. She's small with short hair and rosy cheeks. Natia greets the woman in Korean and calls her Sophia but she does not look happy to see her. Sophia looks annoyed as they continue their conversation but Natia says something to make her smile. She nods to a man next to the alley covered by blue tarp and he stands up. Natia thanks Sophia in Korean and walks towards the alley, we follow and nod to Sophia as we pass except Okoye who gives her a stern glance.

The man pushes the tarp to the side and we walk through security metal detectors that glow green to make sure we aren't bringing any weapons. The two security guards open the doors and loud music blares through as we walk inside a large room with two floors. On the bottom floor are gambling tables and a drink bar and on the upper floor it has a couple small tables and flashy art displaying on walls.

"Spread out," T'Challa orders, "The buyer is likey already here."

Okoye goes left and I go right while Natia and T'Challa go to the lower floor. I try not to look directly at the other people here in case they are good at figuring out my age. T'Challa and Natia talk to each other and we can here them through comms. Apparently Natia is a troublemaker.

"Can we please focus?" Okoye says over comms and they go quiet, "Thank you."

I glance at all the people over the balcony. There are a lot of people of all races but I'm specifically looking for Americans who could potentailly be Klaue's buyer.

"Eyes up. Americans." Natia says, "I count three."

I see them but I count two more with behind her with greasy hair.

"Five. Two men behind you." I add.

"Six." T'Challa counts one more, "Just spotted an old friend who works for the CIA." I look around and spot him. Agent Everett Ross. Aka one of the guys that are supposed to arrest me because I'm on the run. "It just got a little more complicated."

"If by complicated you mean I might get arrested, then yes. This is a little more complicated." I say quietly into comms. I take a small step back to make it harder for him to see me but in a way where I can still see them.

"Stay calm Scarlett." Okoye says, "You're not getting arrested. Just stick to the mission, stay low." I take a deep breath and see T'Challa walk over to a Ross at a crowded craps table. 

"Agent Ross." T'Challa greets him and Ross talks back but I cannot hear him, "You're buying from Klaue." It's kind of annoying to only hear one side of a conversation but Agent Ross looks annoyed so I can kind of tell what they're talking about. "I gave you Zemo."  Ross places a bet a T'Challa dumps a stack of ships on Don't Pass. Ross talks some more and while the dealer takes away Ross' bet and pushes T'Challa's large payout to him.

"Klaue is leaving out that door with me. You've been warned." T'Challa says close to Everett's face and then walks away without his chips. I keep my focus on Ross. He talks to an elderly man who takes T'Challa's chips for himself. He rolls his eyes and then says something into his wrist. 

"Ross is speaking to someone on his own comms." I inform the others.

"Who is he speaking to?" Natia asks, taking a sip of her drink.

"Probably those other Americans." Okoye answers. Ross stands next to T'Challa at a roulette table now and begins to talk again.

"I'm not here to make a deal." Ross rolls his eyes and then looks up at the balcony and I quickly turn my head so he doesn't recognize me but I may have been too late because I hear T'Challa say, "Scarlett is with me."

Crap. So much for staying low.

"She's not as dangerous as you believe her to be. She doesn't do that anymore." After a minute of no talking, I turn back around to see if Ross is still looking at me. But he's not there anymore and neither is T'Challa. Ross is by a craps table in the middle of the floor and T'Challa has found himself at a different roulette table facing away from the door. And then I hear the beeping of the security metal detectors and I know who it is.