That time I got reincarnated - Chap 3

White fills my vision. My body feels hot and cold at once. Like I am being split into an oven and a refrigerator at the same time. I am stuck in the middle. I blink and suddenly the white was gone and I find myself in an overgrown garden with white marble pillars leading through a path. As if beckoned, I slowly followed the path.

I reached an opening at the end of the path which held an open throne room surrounded by white pillars. On the throne was a glowing humanoid figure. "Hello, Homin." It spoke. "H- hello?" I respond nervously. Is this heaven? What is going on? "I, am God. And no, this is not heaven." It responds to my thoughts. "What the... how- wait then... where am I?" I ask. Was I sent to hell?

"No, you were not sent to Hell. Nor Heaven for that matter. This is the garden of judgment. Where I judge the souls of those whose lives were not lived in black and white." God explains. "So... what's going to happen to me?" I ask. "Reincarnation," God responds instantly.

"Do you mean... I'll be reborn? Will I have my memories?" I ask, confused. "No, I will create a body in another universe and send your consciousness to it. I believe this is the best course of action. I will make sure it is a universe that you already have knowledge of though." They explain. "Okay... thank you then, uh, God," I say. God chuckles. I blink and I'm in a new location. An empty city street. I feel a bit different than before, though I can't put my finger on what... oh yeah! My new body. I look down to examine my body. The first thing I see is... breasts. What the fuck God. I reach down my... skirt... and feel around. Yep. I'm not a guy anymore. I walk towards a glass window and look at my reflection.

See the picture above! ⬆️

I'm a girl. A fucking girl. Actually a pretty cute girl. Basically my ideal type. I don't know how to live as a girl. How am I supposed to do this God? You damn asshole. I spit at the floor. I need a smoke right now... I think of the convenience store back in my old world. Where am I going to find a place that has cigarettes around-

I appear next to a convenience store. I'm not dumb. I can feel what just happened. I fucking teleported. Holy shit. Maybe living like this won't be so bad after all. God said I know of this universe so I just need to find out which one. I walk into the convenience store and see a shelf full of All Might figures. Guess I know what universe this is. I walk over to the counter where a young girl is running the register.

"Hey, could I get a pack of cigarettes and a sprite?" I ask, the order rolling off my tongue like muscle memory. Oh shit, do I even have money? I check my pockets and pull out a black wallet that has some credit and debit cards, money, and an ID. Looks like my name in this body is Homi Tadakura and I'm twelve years old.

"Sprite? I'm afraid we don't have that." The clerk says. "Oh sorry. Some cola then." I say. She rings me up. "That'll be 8.46, may I see your ID?" She asks. Oh yeah. I forgot that you need to be twenty years old to buy cigarettes in Japan. This sucks. "Ah- give me one second," I say and reach into my wallet. The clerk raises her eyebrow. I grab the pack and cola and teleport away. I thought of UA so I ended up outside the campus. It's all starting to feel real now that I can see UA.

I take out a cigarette and... forgot to get a lighter. This day just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

I ask around in town for a light. No one really gives me much attention except for these two guys who say they can get me a light. One normal person for once finally. The shady-looking dudes take me into an empty alleyway with a single light. They instantly pull knives on me and activate their quirks. "Hey, girlie, what's your quirk?" One of them asks. "T- teleportation..." I answer slowly. "Very nice! You'll fetch a high price for sure!" The other exclaims. "Goodniiight" One says and grins sadistically. My breath hitches. "H- hero! Somebody! Shit!" I scream. No one has completely overwhelmed me like this before. I have never felt so vulnerable. I'm scared shitless. I need to teleport out of h-

SLICE

The two creeps fell revealing a dark figure with a long scarf holding a sword dripping with blood. "Aahhhh shit fuck holy fucking shit what the fucking hell!!!!" I scream and scramble to run away. I slip in the pool of blood. Holy shit. What the hell is going on. There are two dead men next to me.

I remember my parents being crushed, now the two men that got sliced apart. I start to hyperventilate. "P-please d-d-don't kill me..." I beg. "Don't worry kid. I'm just helping you out. I'm not a hero or anything don't get me wrong. I just happened to be passing by." He says in a familiar voice. Wait a minute. His face comes into the light.

Stain.