That time I joined a School - Chap 10

"Well done, Rapid." Kurogiri claps eerily. "All for one sends his praise. As we have explained, you will now be attending the UA Hero Course. Just sit tight in your provided residence and wait for your acceptance notice." He strides away.

I guess that went better than I thought it would. My luck should probably run out soon though, hopefully, it lasts until the first day so I can get into All Might's class. No hard feelings, I actually kinda like the guy. But, a mission is a mission, and I chose to join the bad guys this time around. Oh yeah... I wonder what my outfit will be. I never sent a design in so I suppose it has been done already. Kurogiri never told me what it is though... I trust him I guess. This is the end of the beginning. Time to join UA! Quite a fantasy for anyone interested in My Hero.

I look down at the paper in my hands. Apparently borrowing random houses while their owners were away wouldn't work long-term for school residence papers. Combatting this, Kurogiri actually bought an apartment for me. I hope it's not too small though...

||||

I teleport a few times to get to the apartment's location. When I arrive I can't find it at first, all I see is a huge white expensive-looking building. I look at the card in my hand and look at the building number. Holy shit. This is my apartment?!

I walk in and instantly there are three butlers on me. "Madame Homi, please, allow us to escort you to your room." They all say in unison. Talk about creepy. I nod and they lead me away past the front desk and to a bookshelf. Books? What are they taking me here for? They pull back the bookshelf and a private elevator door is revealed. Holy shit. Thank you Kurogiri! I'll make sure this mission is a success. I clap my hands together in prayer. The butlers look confused but escort me into the elevator nonetheless. The elevator plays some calming music and I relax a little. Then I realize we are going down. Down? I was on the first floor- Holy shit! This must be some kind of underground base! Thank you Kurogiri times two.

Slowly but surely, the elevator reaches its destination. I calmly walk out into a short hallway leading to an Iron Door. "The password is 'Rapid'" All three of the butlers say and walk back into the elevator, leaving me in the hallway. Password? I step forward and look at a number pad next to the door. There aren't any letters... oh. I'm gonna have to convert Rapid into numbers, aren't I? I really should have gone to school. Let's see... I look at my hand and start counting

Okay, it should be 18 1 16 9 4... Alright there we go! Good thing I'll never have to do that again. The metal door splits apart in four ways and retracts into the wall... revealing a second door. A laser scans my face and a thumbprint scanner pops out from the wall. I plop my thumb on the scanner and a green checkmark pops up. The door slides down into the floor and as I cross the threshold both doors shut quickly behind me. A large sleek metal room is revealed to me, including a full kitchen, dining area, lounge, full bathroom, home gym, and bedroom. Holy shit is gonna be my new favorite saying. I could probably spend hours here just looking at everything. I look at the bed and teleport over the mattress, falling into its memory foam mattress topped softness. Ahhh. I could get used to this.

My phone buzzes a few times. I groggily get up from my nap and click on the notification. A youtube link shows up and I am auto-directed to the video. All Might shows up on my screen.

"You have successfully passed the UA Hero Course Exam! You achieved a top score on the written exam, and did an amazing job in the practical exam! You have what it takes to become a hero! Good luck, young Homi!" The video closes. Nice. I guess Kurogiri wasn't lying when he said he would take care of the written exam part. There is no way I was going to get a high score without that...